Chapter 21

Bella's PoV:-

It seems I am left with nothing but crying since the engagement which was not known to anyone but dad. Not even to my uncle and aunt. Only dad. Not even to my mom.
I just wanted to yell at dad but my heart didn't allow me to. I should be fighting but for what for whom? Nick? What if he never loved me.? What if it was just me? What if he has moved on by now? I could have fought , fought with the entire world but I just don't have any power left in me. Especially when he never tried to contact me or find me on these 3 years.

I couldn't pull into work the next day of the engagement too as they were ready to set a date for the marriage which they did, it's November 30th, which is 3 months from now.
I don't want to marry Fuck!...

"You look so pretty Bella" Bianca said dashing away little bit of lipstick chin.

I turned around preventing my eyes to start their waterworks again.

"Why are you not happy?" She asked.

I looked at her abruptly. "Happy? You're asking me to be happy about getting married to some singer , who acts as a kid most of the time, do you even Know Bi, I am in love with Nick" I yelled.

She looked taken aback by my outburst.
She nodded lightly and left. I groaned angrily at myself, for being rude to Bianca. She has not done anything wrong, she isn't at fault. It's dad. Only dad.

There was a knock at the door after a few more seconds . I huffed stood up , when Liam entered the room.
I narrowed my eyes at his grinning smile.
He is such a kid!

His eyes were shining and he was looking at me lovingly. I rolled my eyes and went out without a second glance in his direction. I slammed the door behind me. I shouldn't be behaving like this as it's no one's fault but mine.
Mine, because I didn't fight with my dad , not even asked him why is he trying to ruin me completely?
I asked him nothing, I still don't know why things have turned like this. He won't listen because he just doesn't.
He thinks he is protecting me from evils outside but he can't protect me from myself, from the evils lying inside.
He won't understand , he won't listen , he won't care, he is in his own dreams that I will agree to this but little does he know, I will die rather marry someone else.

I love Nick, I shouldn't but I do. If he is into the Mafia world, I will die in his arms, with his bullet I just don't care what will happen, but I am never going to agree with dad.

"Hey Beautiful, you can't leave your man on a date" came the voice Liam from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and didn't stop for him.
When he was beside he caught my shoulder lightly pulling me into himself stopping me from moving any further.

"How can you walk so fast even in your heels" he said.

Ignored.

"Not again."

Ignored.

"Hey Beautiful"

Ignored.

"Ok then I will just kiss you" he inched near me but before he could come into my personal space.

"You will dare not touch me" I whisper-yelled at him.

His eyes turned playful, and he winked at me with a grinning face.

"Worth it" he said.

"What?"

"You spoke finally" he whispered.

I panicked when he neared , I stepped backward but he pulled me towards him.
Shit...shit....no...
He smiled at me , I noticed his eyes were beautiful, they were playfully teasing me.
But those eyes nothing as compared to the grey eyes that haunt me in my dreams.

I pushed him hard but he won't butch not even a little.
His gaze was focused on my lips , I narrowed my eyes at him and raised my hand to slap him, but before my hand could land on his perfect cheek, he grabbed my wrist twisted it at my back , "I am not gonna touch you without your consent Bella" he whispered.

"Believe me, I am here to be friends. Not your fiancé or husband. I know about Nick" he said softly.

My eyes widened at the Nick. Tears welled up blurring my vision completely.

"It's not that I don't want you or like you. Believe me, Nick is the luckiest guy to have been loved by you. I don't know him but I wish I could kill him but I won't because you love him" he whispered lightly he then took a step backwards and left my hand.

He then grabbed my hand , "promise I am here for you not for me"

"Means?"

"You want Nick?" He grinned.

My eyes welled up with un-shed tears as if I am dreaming, why would he be here for me?

"I called the media that day" he whispered.

"Why? What?  Do you want to let the world know about me being a cheater?" I yelled pushing him.

"You're Naive Bella, to let him know you are here in London. Nobody knows that fact. Trust me in this , if Nick Dornan loves you , he will be here soon. But if he isn't here, I am going to marry. I am giving him the last chance to take you back but I won't give him any more chances" he released a sigh of relief.
"Let's Go. Promise I won't touch you, just chatting, flirting as I can't control myself in that and thinking about a better plan for you to get back your love" he said grinning.
That made me a little cheerful and I smiled brightly. His eyes sparkled and his mouth curved upward in a grin.
He bowed a little, "Madame, please" he said in soft voice offering his hand for me talk.
I pouted looking away , "Ok sorry Madame," he bowed once again opening my side of the car door I sat in the passenger side of the car ,he bowed and came to sit on his side of the car.
We headed for the so-called date, he was constantly chatting about his concerts and I will love to be a part of his life.

Why would I?

*****************************************

..... Really Excited for the next Part....

Gosh... Do you all want Nick and Bella to meet???

Yeahhhh.....

Me too...

But how?

Will they?

Ehmmm....

What about Liam?

Let's find out🤭🤭

Vote
Comment
Recommend

Love You Guys🙈

_____________________________________________