The Botanist

Alix was walking in the halls of her school when she got an akuma alert on her phone. She ran down into the courtyard and saw who she assumed to be the supervillain. 

"Great, another person the butterfly man wanted to make miserable like him" Alix rolled her eyes. The villain landed in front of her and looked her dead in the eyes. 

"What you gonna do, kill me and then go back in time"? She sassed him. 

"I'm going to take you hostage so that Ladybug and Chat Noir show up to save you" He replied. "Darn, I was hoping for another akuma like me" Alix snapped her fingers. 

"Alix, move"! Kim yelled to her. 

"She's coming with me"! The villain yelled. Alix turned around and waved at him, knowing she wasn't getting away. The villain grabbed her and flew away. 

"So original, kidnap the short girl thinking she's helpless" Alix groaned.

 "Shut it, pinky" The villain snapped. "Hey, what's your name"? Alix asked. 

"I am The Botanist" he said. "Oh lord, a flower villain" Alix shook her head. They landed near the Louvre and headed inside. "Why did you bring me home"? Alix asked. 

"Wait, you live here"? The Botanist stared at her. She nodded and watched everyone run away from the flowers chasing them. "Omg, they're just flowers"! She yelled. 

Alix looked towards the door and waited for Ladybug and Chat Noir to show up. "So why'd you get mad"? Alix asked and sat on a flower chair. 

"People were trampling all over my precious garden so I will make them pay" The Botanist answered, ending with an evil laugh. 

"I hate how people just think they can disrespect your property and get away with it" Alix said. "I know right"! The villain agreed. “One time, I gave my friend my pocket watch to hold on to for like 10 minutes and it ended up in 5 different hands then eventually getting smashed,” Alix told him.

“No way that sucks” he said. “Yeah and then I got akumatized and went on a rampage, killing them all in order to go back in time” She smiled. The Botanist’s eyes widen, either out of fear or amusement.

Meanwhile, Kim followed the trail of flowers all the way to the Louvre.

He glanced in and saw Alix having a grand old chat with the villain. She noticed him and grinned. He gave her a look that said “What the hell are you doing”? She shrugged and continued to talk.  

"Kim, what's happening in there"? Ladybug asked as she landed beside him. 

"Alix is just talking with the villain," he said. Ladybug peered in and saw the two of them having a conversation. 

"Botanist, stop talking and find Ladybug and Chat Noir, or I'll remove your powers"! Hawkmoth ordered. "I have to go retrieve the miraculous, bye" The Botanist stood up and walked towards the door. 

"Oh hell no" Alix stood up and tackled the Botanist. Ladybug and Kim watched as Alix fought the villain. Even though Alix was way smaller than him, she was actually winning. 

"Sorry I'm la..." Chat landed beside Ladybug and stared in disbelief. "Should we help her"? He asked. 

Ladybug shrugged. She thought Alix was doing fine by herself. "Lucky charm"! Ladybug got a hat. "What are you going to do with that"? Kim asked. Ladybug looked around and nothing lit up. 

"I don't know," she answered. They looked back in and saw Alix get thrown to the ground. 

"You lost, pinky" The Botanist said. 

"That's what you think" she grinned and headbutted the villain. The Botanist stumbled back and Alix grabbed his staff that contained the akuma. She lifted it above her head and smashed it to the ground as hard as she could, freeing the akuma. 

"Cataclysm"! Chat touched the door and it disintegrated. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma" Ladybug caught the akuma and let it go. 

"Bye bye, little butterfly". 

"Alix, are you ok"? Kim ran over to his girlfriend and hugged her tightly. "My head hurts but overall that was fun" She said and hugged him back.

"That was seriously awesome," Chat said. "Miraculous Ladybug"! Ladybug fixed everything and got rid of all the flowers. "Thank god, I was getting sick of all the bright colors," Alix said. The poor man who'd been akumatized now sat on the floor. 

“What happened”? He asked, looking up at them. 

“You were akumatized,” Ladybug explained. “And you two saved me”? He looked excited. Alix chuckled. “Actually I'm the one who fought you after you kidnapped me” she said. 

“I don't even know you” The gardener frowned. Alix shrugged and the man left to return to his garden. 

"Pound it"? Alix held up her fist. "Pound it"! Ladybug, Chat, Kim and Alix fist bumped. 

“It's not like that was the worst villain I've faced before,” Alix said. The three of them laughed and Kim stood there confused. Ladybug's miraculous beeped and the two superheroes bid them farewell before running out of the building. 

"Never do that again," Kim said, turning to Alix. 

"It's not like the villain could hurt me much," Alix shrugged. 

"You're crazy, you know that right"? He said. She smiled and kissed him. "You're the one dating this crazy".
———
Word count: 880

This one is meant to be stupid.
Dont forget to vote and comment