~1~

Third POV

It was summer break, this time, it was an actual break..well, because of what happened at the training camp before..

But this time,, they were actually camping

———————

After the last student got there, everyone was assigned tents..buuttt (hehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehhehehehehehheheheheh)
They each shared a tent with someone else (lmao except the teacher I guess)

(No not ALL of these are ships)

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu
Mineta and Aoyama (because mineta obviously cant be with a girl >can he please disappear<)
Ashido and Hagakure
Midoriya and Ochaco
Kaminari and Ojiro
Shoji and Tokoyami
Iida and Asui
Koda and Sero
And of course..Bakugo and Kirishima

(Oh yeah also Aizawa-)

————————

Still Third POV eheheh

While everyone was either happy or complaining about there roomates, Bakugo didn't seem to care about what was going on
He was sitting on a bench, close by the tents. "Couldn't you all just shut up about who your roommate is?!" "You're gonna have to deal with it for two weeks so you minus well get used to it!" He shouted.

"Well who wouldn't be complaining if they got Mineta for a roommate?!" Aoyama said dramatically..(though I'd say this time he had a good reason—)

"PPPF!" It doesn't matter god dammit!" "Just shut your mouth sparkle-pants!" Bakugo yelled back, unamused.
"Kacchan, you seen a bit more..angry? Then usual?" Midoriya said half considering not to say anything.
"Do I now?!" Bakugo yelled somewhat sarcastically before sighing. "Whatever, I'm gonna go to my tent." He walked off. "Yeesh.. you're right Midoriya, I mean, he yells a lot but,, he seemed to be somehow more aggressive than usual." Kirishima said. "Maybe a bit." Kaminari replied." "Eh..I guess I'll go to the tent too." Kirishima said turning around. "Wait Kirishima,, if Kacchan is that mad..wouldn't it be best not to mess with him?" Midoriya suggested. Kirishima shrugged and went anyways.

"Why do you think he's so mad?" Ashido asked.
"Probably because Aoyama was "talking back" to him." Todoroki replied.
"Probably."
"I was not talking back!" Aoyama said sassily.