~6~

Third POV

The next day their breakfast was disturbed by Aizawa's voice on a loud speaker. "EVERYONE! TURNS OUT..SOMETHING..UNEXPECTED..HAS OCCURREDD! PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" "...What'ya think happened?" Kirishima asked.
"Whatever it is..it doesn't sound good." Kaminari responded. "Yes, Mr. Aizawa rarely ever yells-well, like that." Iida said. "Ppff." Bakugo walked over to the cabin window, looking around to see if anyone was there, quickly backing up. "What?" Mina asked. "...It's Shigaraki... that's all I can see from here..but..h-he's there." Bakugo responded. "While if he's there..than the league of villians probably is too! Which means we can't just sit by and watch!" Midoriya said determined. "Aizawa told us all to stay here!!" Iida said to Midoriya. "We should listen to the teacher!" "Deku this is the one time I'll agree with you.." Bakugo whispered, running out the door, Iida yelling after him "BAKUGO!!" Kirishima sat up. "Sorry Iida but—" Kirishima ran after him, "Baku-Bro!" Bakugo quickly pushed him  against the cabin side. "Shh!" Bakugo pointed. "Toga's here.." he said. "Anyone else?" Kirishima asked. "Not that I've noticed so far." Bakugo quickly regretted saying this as he saw blue fire ignite in the forest around the campsite. "Shit, we're surrounded." Bakugo said. "We can't go back inside, we'd risk being seen!" Kirishima said. "So what do we do?" He then asked. "I-" Kirishima cut Bakugo off. "I'm gonna go to that tent!" He said pointing a few meters away at the closest tent. Running off before Bakugo had time to respond. "SHIT!!" Bakugo said, noticing Shigaraki saw Kirishima as he went behind the tent. "Kirishima watch out!" He slightly yelled motioning at Shigaraki. Kirishima mouthed "Huh?" Before realizing what he meant. "Shit!" Kirishima whispered as Shigaraki jumped at him. Kirishima dodged and started running. Aizawa quickly noticed what was happening. "I told you to stay inside!!" He yelled, before spotting Bakugo. "Of course.." he said to himself. Shigaraki caught up putting a hand on Kirishima's shoulder, only four fingers. Kirishima immediately froze. "Don't move.." Shigaraki said quietly. Kirishima didn't. Bakugo ran behind the tent. And attempted to attack Shigaraki from behind, but he noticed. Luckily enough Aizawa was able to stop Shigaraki right as he put his last finger down.
Giving Kirishima just enough time to break free when Shigaraki turned around to face Bakugo. Bakugo quickly grabbed his wrists tightly. "You think that will stop me..?" Shigaraki said smirking. "Well..I suppose you wouldn't join us..so your life no longer has value to me." He said looking over at something...or someone. "What kind of maniac are you?!" Bakugo responded, already knowing. Ahahahahh! You should've turned aroound! Toga said cheerfully. Kirishima was in the middle of running back to the cabin, to get Midoriya and the others when he noticed her, not having enough time to run back. Toga stabbed Bakugo from behind. "BAKUGO MOVE-!!!" Aizawa yelled a little too late. "Ttsss.. I..m f-fine." Bakugo still tried to hold off Shigaraki. Aizawa jumped at Toga, running toward her. "Stop!!" He yelled. "Darrrnnn,, you guys are no funnn." She drooled. Aizawa pulled her to the ground, handcuffing her. "Yeesh!" She said in response. Kirishima ran back to Bakugo. "Bakugo!! I'll take it from here, please!!" He yelled. "I'm fine Shitty-Hair!"

Shigaraki pushed Bakugo away, Kirishima quickly grabbing his wrists again from behind in hardened form. "Get off me god dammit!" He yelled. Bakugo got up wearily. "Where's that stupid marble guy?." He shouted. "You could say the same about Dabi—" Aizawa said. "We already know he's here!!" "He almost set the cabin on fire!!" Midoriya then ran out of the cabin with Iida standing in the doorway. "Midoriya!" He yelled after him. "Kacchan?! Kirishima?!" "What happened?!?!" He said sounding noticeably worried. "That—doesn't-matter right now!" Kirishima said straining slightly. "Deku you..should help..Aizawa..." Bakugo said in his normal angry tone.
"With what..?" Midoriya asked looking at Aizawa. "We need to find the others in the league of villians." He answered. "I think we've already found one.." Midoriya pointed at Dabi, who was walking out of the fiery forest.

"Yea..." Aizawa responded.