~7~

Third POV

"Hello.." Dabi smirked at them. "Fuck off!" Bakugo yelled back. He started to walk towards him is response. "And why would I do that when we're just getting started..?" He said. Bakugo growled. Shigaraki then broke out of Kirishima's grasp, turning around to grab his hand. "I SAID FUCK OFF!!" Bakugo yelled, creating an explosion in his face. Shigaraki got back up. "You'll pay for that.." he said. "Make me." Bakugo responded weakly. "Bakugo stop!" Kirishima said from behind him. Midoriya was currently fighting Dabi, none of them knowing which way Aizawa went. That's when Todoroki ran out after hearing the first hit. "What the fuck-?!" He said confused, taking in the scene around him. His eyes widened spotting Bakugo. "Where's Mr. Aizawa?" He asked. "He went to find Twice I think!" Midoriya yelled. Just as they saw Aizawa running out from somewhere behind the cabin. "I found Twice! But I still don't know where Mr. Comp-" He was cut off by twice attacking from behind. Aizawa quickly dodged him and hit him to the ground. He quickly got up glancing at Toga who was still sitting on the ground smiling and watching everything go down, despite being caught. Bakugo coughed harshly. "Bakugo go back inside!!" Aizawa yelled, not turning around. "Fuck...that!" He responded looking back at him for just a second, giving Shigaraki the perfect chance. He quickly put one hand on his neck. "Now what?" He asked, smirking. Todoroki then ran over. "That's my line!" He said freezing the ground and sliding behind him, freezing his hand in place. "You do...realize..I can't move..either.." Bakugo said. "Yea." Todoroki said, melting the ice slightly so only he could break free. "But I'll have to agree with Aizawa, you need to go back inside." He said. "And I'll agree with myself,...f-fuck that!" Bakugo responded. Shigaraki used his free hand to get rid of the ice before looking back at Todoroki. "That can't stop me." He said. "B-but..this...will.." Bakugo struggled to stand up.

I had to let go..
"Todoroki..Kirishima..move."

And watch you fall..

He said, and after they backed up, the only thing you could see was the blinding explosion.

And I could've saved you..

But..you didn't want me to..