day 6

Dear Harry,

      Your friends came over today; Niall, Liam, Lou. I suppose Niall seeked help for me, and away they came. They comforted me well enough, helped me clean up the house. I had been sitting in my own filth for days. I didn't want to pick up your dirty clothes left scattered across the bedroom. I felt like you were still here, and that you would be back any minute. But much to my disapproval, Liam threw them in a hamper while Niall took me by both arms.  I yelled and thrashed in Niall's grip, meanwhile Liam sadly shook his head and whispered empty apologies. He had no right to touch your things, which were my cherished belongings. But again, he was just trying to help.

      They took me out for a lovely meal; I haven't had a good meal in a week. I didn't feel like getting ready, for I had no reason to look nice anymore, but the boys forced me to. They helped dress me when I refused to wear anything the least bit attractive. They said we were going somewhere decent, so Niall slipped a black dress on me, with his eyes closed, don't frown. Lou did my makeup and fixed my hair, whilst giggling because he had no clue how eyeliner worked. Liam found matching shoes, which made him very proud. I silently stood there while they went to work. Your friends are amazing, Harry. Don't let them go.

    They paid for everything, since I don't have a penny to my name. You would always take care of me, buy me things, and I took all of that for granted. When you return, I'll thank you for everything you do for me and I'll even take you to fancy restaurants. I will change for you, Harry.

In the middle of dinner, I saw a man who resembled you. Brown locks, tall frame, similar clothing choices. I absentmindedly got up and rushed over to him. When I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around, my heart shattered. Liam grabbed me from behind and dragged me back to the table. I cried on Niall's nice blazer for the rest of the evening; he promised he didn't mind.