Prologue

Let It Burn- Prologue

Heavy foot falls fled through the silent night. A silhouette of a person ran their figure splashing through the grimy puddles of water as they turned a corner. Back against the wall they smiled to themself heart racing at the speed of light they watched as blue and red bled through the night. Sirens wailed awaiting to catch their prey. "Run like that and you might just get caught" spoke a cocky northern voice. "Yeah I can tell for myself" spoke the other voice. "What are you even doing here?" The boy seethed venomously "I came to watch the chaos!" The northern voice grinned through his words.

"Yeah well playtime is over. You might want to get a move on." The boy warned the northern boy. "And why's that?" Asked the boy with a smirk on his face. "I'm not good. You should run." The northern boy laughed "I'm not scared of you" he took in the boy's features. Hair frizzed and soaked up any water that poured down on it. Dangerous dark eyes that held back secrets as deep as the brown eyes were. A smirk played on the thin pink lips and a dimple displayed. "Drink me in anymore and I might just have to get rid of you" the voice laughed coldly. "Tell me how would you do that?" A smirk twirled upon the northern boy's lips. "Firstly I'd strangle you with my long arms." The northern boy laughed "cute, but that would leave a trace" he told the other. "Whatever. Just shut up." Spoke the boy in the shadows "make me" challenged the northern boy. The taller boy emerged his hand from the shadows. It looked pale in the moonlight. He wrapped it into the northern boy's neck. The northern boy laughed as he was shoved hard against a giant dumpster. "Speak one word about this and you won't imagine what is coming" threatened the taller boy as he emerged fully from the shadows. His eyes golden in the snowy moon he smiled cruelly at the northern boy. Closing the space he pressed a metallic kiss to the other's lips. "Now what shall I call you?" Asked the golden eyed boy. "You think we'll see each other again? This was a fluke." Spoke the other boy "don't you know who I am?" Pondered the golden eyed boy. "Of course, the one and only Daniel Howell" the northern boy smirked pulling Dan's arm twisting it from his neck. "Playing rough it won't get you anywhere." Finally blue eyes unveiled under the moon "you can play your childish games but that's all they'll ever be if you can't think like an adult." The blue eyed boy slipped past Dan.