Chapter Fifteen

Let It Burn-Chapter Fifteen

PJ turned back to look at Dan and Phil "Dan-" he smiled, shaking his head at the now inseparable boys in the backseat. Dan was leaning on Phil as a smile fluttered to his face. He finally started to feel okay. He felt happy and safe from the delusions bruising his mind. His hand intertwined in Phil's own as they both slept soundly. Sophie lightly punched her curly haired boyfriend "don't you dare PJ, their both finally regaining happiness." PJ frowned "all I was going to do was wake them up?" Sophie shook her head "they look peaceful I'd assume with Dan's nightmares and Phil's two weeks in a rock solid bed in prison they might need a good night's rest." PJ giggled "it's daylight" Sophie put her head in her hand "PJ! That's not the point!" She giggled, turning back to glance at the boy's. Dan tossed in his slumber making Phil groan and wrap his arms around the slightly taller boy. Phil nuzzled his nose in Dan's chocolate brown hair. His nose twitching under sensitivity he gritted his teeth sucking in a breath. He opened his pale eyes trying to back away from Dan. Alas he sneezed loudly trying to cover it with his arm. He smacked Dan awake "P-Phil! You punched me" Dan held his face. "I'm sorry, I was trying to comfort you but your hair tickled my nose." Phil smiled cutely at Dan "I can't see your eyes between those sunglasses but telling by the smile on your face I'm gonna say you're trying to suck up" Phil giggled "maybe" he shrugged.  

PJ turned back "now that you guys are up Dan we need to go back to my house so you can get your clothes." Dan nodded "okay thank you" he smiled. "Clothes at PJ's?" Phil turned slightly glancing at Dan. "I had à mental breakdown and PJ and Sophie let me stay till we came to get you." Dan explained, Phil nodded "okay" he smiled. "Now we have each other again" Dan giggled his warmth radiating onto Phil "thank you" Dan touched Phil's face kissing him lightly. Phil kissed back on Dan's nose making Dan giggle. "Phil! That was my nose!" Dan squealed guiding Phil's finger over Dan's face. First his head then his eyes. Down the bridge of his nose and over his lips. Phil giggled leaning in again "tell me when I get to your lips" he kissed Dan's forehead. "Getting warmer" Phil touched his nose to Dan's his lips ghosting over Dan's. "You're on fire Phil Lester" Phil giggled as he kissed Dan passionately. "And I'll let it burn," he whispered.