Chapter 5

At around 8pm, Everett and I were done for the day. We waved goodbye to the children we hadn't got to meet, and headed back through the door we had came out of earlier that day. "Great job today" Everett said happily. "Thanks, you too" I said in reply. "Could I get your number? I just wanna be able to get to know you, not Wendy Moira Angela Darling" Everett said. "Yeah" I said. And I proceeded to give him my phone number. "Thanks. See you Monday!" he said. He waved and dashed off down the hall. I walked back to my dressing room, happy at how my first day had gone. It had gone so much better than I had hoped. Maybe working here won't be so bad after all.

When I got home, Charlie wasn't back yet. So, I decided to take a shower and watch some tv while I ate dinner. At around midnight Charlie came laughing into the kitchen. "Hey" I said without looking away from the tv. "Hey" Charlie said tiredly. "How was your first day?" I asked as I muted the tv. "It was good. What about you?" she asked. "It was awesome!" I said happily. "I met the cutest little boy today. His name was Daniel. He was dressed like Peter Pan" I explained. Charlie sat down at the island next to me. "Go on" she said, almost half awake. "So me and Everett, Everett is the full time Peter, we signed his book and took a picture. And then I saw Captain Hook near us. So I suggested we sneak up on him. So we do and then he starts to chase after us. So, me, Everett, and Daniel run to Snow White's wishing well where Aurora is doing a meet and greet. So we tell her Hook's after us and she says we can hide behind her. So Hook runs over and we're behind Aurora and Aurora points in another direction and Hook runs off. After we run back to where we were originally doing the meet and greet. Oh my gosh it was so cute and so much fun!" I explained. "That's so cute!!" Charlie exclaimed. "Did you have any cute interactions?" I asked. "Yeah. During the opening ceremony, I saw this little girl in an Ariel dress. So I waved and she got so excited. Then, a hour or so later, she runs up to me at Fairy Tale Hall. So, I give her a little extra time with me. I taught her how to comb her hair with a dingle hopper and then she taught me how to twirl. It was so cute I didn't want her to leave!" Charlie explained. I squealed. "That's adorable!" I said. "Anyway, I'm going to bed" Charlie said as she trudged to her room. "Goodnight" I called. "Night" I heard her yell back. Her room door closed.

At around two in the morning I got a text from and unknown number.

Unknown: hey, it's Everett from work

Me: hey Everett!

Everett: just wanted to make sure this was you. Now go to bed!

Me: then you go to bed. Goodnight

Everett: goodnight

I was really tired. And before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.