Chapter 6

Later that morning, I was woken up to the sound of a loud bang coming from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen to see Charlie on the floor, covered in pots and pans. "Are you ok?" I asked as I helped her up. "Yeah. I was gonna make french toast, but the pots and pans got a little mad at me" she joked. I sat down at the island while Charlie picked up the pots and pans. "So what do you wanna do today?" she asked as he placed a pan on the stove. "I don't know" I shrugged. Me and Charlie were both off today. Since Ariel's Grotto wasn't open today, the other full time Ariel was at Fairy Tale Hall. And Wendy didn't go out on the weekends. So, I had the weekend off. "I was thinking we could go to California Adventure" Charlie started. "I wanna go on the Increda Coaster" she said. "Sure" I nodded. "We can go after lunch though. I have to catch up on some school work" she added. "Same" I agreed. I walked back to my room and opened my computer. "Time for endless amounts of work" I said to myself.

At around 4 o'clock, Charlie and I were on our way to California Adventure! As soon as we got through security, we went straight to the Increda Coaster. We had all day, so we didn't mind waiting for an hour. When we finally got to the front on the line, we were told we got the front seat on the ride. Charlie was super pumped about that. I wasn't crazy about this coaster like Charlie was. But I enjoyed it. Especially when you can smell the chocolate chip cookies!

"What next?" I asked as we got off the ride. "I wanna go over to Disney Land and go on Peter Pan" Charlie said as we walked down Pixar Peer. "Ok" I agreed. And we made our way over to Disney Land.
When we got into Fantasy Land, I saw a long line for something. It was in an odd spot so I figured it was a character. Then I saw who it was. It was Peter Pan. It was Everett. "He can't see me" I thought, trying to hide myself. "Come on, Lily. Let's get a picture with Peter!" Charlie said, dragging me into the line. "No no no no no no" I tried to stop her. But before I knew it, Charlie was talking to Everett. It was very clear he noticed me. So I just took a video of him and Charlie, standing there awkwardly, trying not to make eye contact. "Lily, come get in the photo!" Charlie said suddenly. I almost fainted at these words. And before I knew it, Charlie had my arm and was pulling me closer to Everett. "Hi, I'm Peter" Everett said as non awkwardly as he could. "I'm Lily" I said awkwardly. He shot me a "I'm so sorry" look. We quickly took the picture, and I darted as far away from him as I could. "Why were you acting so awkward around Peter?" Charlie asked absentmindedly, while looking at our photo. Then it hit her. "That's Everett!" she said in a whisper. "That must have been so awkward! I'm so sorry!" she apologized. "It's ok. I tried to tell you!" I added. But, she wasn't listening. She pulled me into the line for Peter Pan's flight. And ten minutes later, we were flying over the city of London.