Payton x Tayler

Tayler's Pov
I was sitting in my room when my boyfriend Payton came in crying. I got up and immediately scooped him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and put his arms around my neck. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked, in a soothing voice. "I'm too skinny and too ugly for you." he said sobbing and his voice breaking. It broke my heart to see my baby like that. "Who told you that baby?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. "M-my comments and T-tik tok." he said. I took his chin in between my fingers and made him look at me. "Listen. You are the most beautiful, talented, smartest boy in the world and I am so lucky to call you mine. Do you understand me?" He smiles brightly and nodded. I kissed his forehead and laid him down on my bed. "I wanna watch a Disney Movie please" he asked in a cute voice. "Of course Bubba" I cooed at him. I grabbed his favorite snacks and some popcorn and put them in between us. Halfway through the little mermaid we had finished our snacks. Payton moves the trash and bowls out of the middle and cuddled into me. I heard soft snores about 5 minutes later and I looked down at the boy below me. "I love you Bubbas" and kisses his forehead before turning off the tv and snuggled into him listening to his snores to get me to sleep.

SORRY i know it's short but i mad a scheduled so i'm not stressed about writing. Hope you liked this one