Jaden x Josh

Jaden's Pov
I was sitting on the couch at Sway , bored out of my mind when I went upstairs to my boyfriend Josh's room. I walk in not thinking to knock. I walked in and looked around and he wasn't anywhere and that's when I saw the light to the bathroom on. He opened the door and my jaw dropped at was he was wearing. Black jean shorts that go mid thigh and a light pink long sleeve crop top. He saw me and the color drained from his face.

Josh's POV
I looked up and met Jaden's eyes. I was terrified. "I'm sorry. I understand if you wanna break up with me. I'm just a fem who acts girly I'm sorry I-" "Josh why would I break up with you? You aren't defined by your clothes your always the smart beautiful talented boy I knew before. Plus you look extra pretty in that" he said referring to my outfit. "A-are you sure?" I asked him confused. "Of course baby" he said as he stood up. He pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back. "Do you have anymore outfits like this?" he asked looking at me. "y-yeah" I said and walked over to my bed and pulled out a few bags. "Let's put them in the closet ok?" he said and started hanging up stuff up. I smiled at how excepting my boyfriend is. He looked back at me and smiled. I'm falling in love with him.