Chapter 2

시간이 멈춘 듯해
ᴼʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ

(ˢʰⁱᵍᵃⁿⁱ ᵐᵉᵒᵐᶜʰᵘⁿ ᵈᵉᵘᵗʰᵃᵉ
ᴼʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ)

ᴬˢ ⁱᶠ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʰᵃˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᵉᵈ
ᴼʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴵ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ
☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The door felt smooth under his hands as he contemplated about his thoughts. Should he go in? Or should he not? Chan had sent Hyunjin to talk to the older. He had locked himself inside the room for a whole day now. All the members were worried about Minho. And that concluded in Hyunjin going to talk to him because they had a lot in common. They might as well understand eachother well, right?

What they didn't know was that they could be totally different in other fields. Not all of their choices and feelings about the other thing were obvious. They were two different people afterall.

He sighed as he knocked on the door softly. He heard shuffling inside, followed by some groans and the door slowly opened. Hyunjin peeked in to see Minho wincing in pain. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked, concern evident in his tone of voice.

"Cramps," Minho said as he looked at Hyunjin with a pained expression. Hyunjin slipped inside, closing the door behind him. "Are you sure you're okay this way?" Hyunjin asked. Minho groaned as a response. "Seriously, what's wrong Hyung?" Hyunjin could read through him. Afterall it had been five years since they had known eachother.

Minho shook his head, "It's only the cramps," with that he sat down on the bed wincing. "But you've been so...off while dancing now a days. You aren't even dancing for hours and now you've cramps. I'm seriously suspicious about your health," Hyunjin frowned.

Minho laughed lightly, "Sit beside me." Hyunjin did as he was said and nearly jumped in surprise when he felt Minho's head resting on his shoulder. His heart was beating in an abnormal speed. This was what happened with him whenever Minho caught him off-guard. He always said and did things to Hyunjin out of nowhere. Like all the emotions came out boiling from Hyunjin's body. For it always felt hot. "Just stay by my side. Just...let me forget everything." Minho whispered the last part.

Minho had seen it coming. He couldn't dodge the truth. He just couldn't. It was all too obvious and he knew what lay forward in his path. He was afraid. Of nothing but himself. His inner being. He could feel his breath get caught up with that thought. As if time had stopped. What if this was it? What if, he was dying his first death? Just what if?

He was scared. He didn't want the 'him' to die. The 'him' who loved dance. Who loved to sing and rap. The one who trembled with joy and nervousness when he heard his song...their song. The 'him' who defined himself through dance and nothing else.

He knew his world was burning in a torturing slow pace. The fire caught many things one by one and turned it into ash in a blink of an eye then.

Just like that Minho knew, the fire had caught the one weak point of his, yet the strongest part of him. And it slowly ate it up. Gradually moving forward. But once it caught it, they all turned into ash and flew away. As if it was never there.

Minho felt a hand wrap around his waist. He leaned in the touch. And the fact that Hyunjin was taller than him, he landed on his chest. Tears streamed down his face. Hyunjin didn't question him and gave him space as he rubbed circles on his back with his free hand in a soothing way.

Hyunjin was wearing a white shirt today with the first two buttons open. He could feel Minho sniffing on his chest and few breaths found its way on his bare skin. Hyunjin felt himself melt in the embrace. He never knew he yearned affection this much.

After few minutes, Minho looked up with his eyes red and a little puffy. He didn't dare to meet eyes with Hyunjin, afraid that the younger would see through him. Read him like an open book. Hyunjin adored the way Minho's still teary eyes sparkled in an astounding manner from the light that poured from the half open curtains in him dorm room.

"Just stay by my side..." Minho's voice rasped out. It was weak. But he could feel the worry he felt in the pit of his stomach dissolve into comfort. He didn't know if it was because of Hyunjin or that it was his own comfort around the younger since they were similar in many ways yet so different.

Hyunjin nodded as he whispered, "I will," even when they were the only ones there. Minho played with Hyunjin's collar as he leaned in the warmth. "Hyung, whatever you're going through, you can make through it just fine. You're the most strong person I've seen." Hyunjin said in a whisper again.

Hyunjin had never seen Minho cry. At least he nearly cried when he was eliminated. But he didn't cry infront of them. He always suffered alone. And now seeing Minho cry infront of him, he knew something was seriously wrong.

But at the next moment, Hyunjin didn't know why he did it, but he pulled Minho's chin up and leaned in, connecting his lips. Minho's hands were still on his collar as he curled his fingers and closed his eyes, pressing his lips on Hyunjin's with the same force.

They were pulpy compared to Minho's thin ones. And way more softer than Minho had thought it to be. Not to forget to mention this, this was Minho's first kiss.

They slowly backed away. There was no awkward silence or anything. It was as though they had done it before. Like they had been in love for a long time.

But what they did realise was that their hearts had united. Even when they were oblivious of their feelings before. Now they had known. But every relation doesn't have a smooth flow now does it? There are strong waves hitting the shore and the rocks in them.

They have to be strong enough instead of being pebbles and try not to get carried away by the waves.

They had just stuck out their foot into the water. Holding hands, together. Hearts locked by one simple kiss. They chose the way. So they have to rely on eachother.

But Minho didn't want to talk about it. So he let his inner self take over him slowly, sweetly and without pain. Little did he know about the pain that comes next...

-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...