Collateral damage

Later He heard jungkook had a panic attack again .
Yoongi was always there to guide him through it . Something deep inside him wanted to feel bad . He was so young to have walked in on that . He remembered his desperate guttural screams for help , he remembered him shaking , throwing his jacket on the boy . Grabbing his face and shouting words he couldn't hear and carrying him .

But he didn't feel bad .

Something was changed in jimin .
He didn't feel anything when he heard jungkooks whimpers at night, he didn't get up when the rest of the boy's calmed his screaming nightmares .

He did this to him .

But somehow , undeniably - he didn't care .
Taehyung silently slipped into his bed again .
Most times they didn't talk . Actually they never talked .

But today taheyung stared intently into  the olders eyes . His sparkling pupils darting ever so slightly , looking for something . Searching in the dark.
" do you still love jungkook ."
Jimin stared blankly back at the younger
" I don't know ."
" do you love any of us ,"
something pricked a distant thing in jimins chest.
He silently looked back at the younger boy , eyebrows drawn a little together , hesitating before his lips gave up the words like a poisonous weight on that sunlight kid
" I don't think I love anything anymore taehyung ." The younger boy looked crestfallen for the first time .
" I hope you'll cry ." Jimin hasn't cried yet
" it doesn't matter ." That's how everything felt .
" talk to us tomorrow ."
" I'm tired ."