You could almost forget

A few months of therapy later .
Jimin could atleast function now . Sometimes you could almost forget he wasn't really jimin anymore . When he focused on dancing , when he recorded in the studio.
But then he would leave at the end without a Word .
He hadn't cried yet . His therapist told him that was a key step . That he was in denial
Jimin knew exactly what happened
There was nothing to deny.
Jungkook was better and worse . He wouldn't stop starving himself and binging . He tried hard not to but he couldn't . At least he smiled more again . Sometimes he slept better . Some days were good most nights were bad .
Jimin tried not to walk past bathrooms after meal times , he didn't like the sound of retching .
But He never snitched either .
Taehyung stayed by jimins side every night . Silently sleeping next to him . It was the one normal he had kept .
Namjoon was constant, keeping a strong face , pretending to have a clear mind  . Jin cared for him like a mother but didn't dare bring anything up , yoongi surprisingly took the role of helping jimin the most physically . He made sure he took his antibiotics and meds . He changed his bandages .Yoongi's breath eventually  stopped hitching and jimin stopped wincing everytime he applied balm to his back for him . Jhope tried to Cheer him up , ruffling his hair when it felt safe , asking his opinion on everything but he gave up a while ago .
They were just waiting .
Waiting so long it seemed like hey had given up .

Jimin hadn't felt anything in so long . Yoongi once found jimins cupboard where he had carefully placed each pill yoongi trustingly gave him . Collecting them . He only needed 5 more to do the job .

Then he blew it . He didn't really care to be honest .
Even when yoongi shook his shoulders and screamed at him - he didn't give a shit .
Even When he heard Hobi crying that he couldn't do this anymore.
But somehow they picked up the pieces together . It didn't fit right and it cut into their palms but they held on , they moved through each day finding a new normal . Finding a new calm . They could have ups and downs . He heard them laugh together at dinner . Even jungkook was finding his way back to that bunny smile some days .
Jimin felt left in the dust .
Empty and alone .
But something in him was trying . Some small tiny glimpse of something .
It was terrifying .
—-
.
——————————————-