Tim x Jay because we need it

"You cold?" The shorter male, known as Tim asked.

"Yeah," his friend, Jay whispered.

"Come here," Tim sighed.

    "No, that isn't really necessary," Jay protested. Tim put an angry look on his face, and pretended to be frustrated with Jay. He walked over, making Jay slightly afraid, since he looked so pissed. He grabbed Jay's arm, and pulled him onto the couch where Tim was sitting. Tim wrapped the blanket around Jay and cuddled up with him. Their cheeks slowly feeling warm.

"Jay? Can I tell you something?" Tim asked. Jay hummed in response. "I've...been thinking. And I think..." his voice trailed off.

"Damnit, Tim! Say it! Say it! Tell him you love him! Kiss him! Give him the affection he deserves!" Tim thought. He bit his lip.

He leaned forward, staring Jay right in the eye, and locked his lips against Jay's. The taller man was so shocked, not because he didn't like the kiss, it was because Tim felt the same way. The shorter male pulled away and looked down in shame.

"I knew you wouldn't like it," he whispered slowly. Jay didn't know what to say. Actions speak louder than words, right? Jay titled Tim's head up and embraced him with another warm kiss. They pressed their foreheads together but sadly pulled their lips away.

"I love you, Tim."

"I love you too, JayBird."

Sorry if this sounds rushed, it's like 1 am.