Alex x Brian (NSFW)

"Where are Tim and Jay!? Where are they!?" Alex Kralie yelled at the unmasked hooded man. Brian just smiled, which made Alex take the camera out of Brian's hand, throw it on the ground, and smash it. Brian's smiled faded and he gave Alex an 'are you serious' look. "That's ok" Alex began, "I can make you talk."

Brian smiled again and shook his head, but then he felt Alex's soft lips on his. For some odd reason, Brian liked it. He liked it and he wanted it. He eventually kissed back, which made Alex pull away a couple seconds later. They just...stared at each other for a little bit. Brian built up the courage to tug at Alex's shirt. Alex knew what he was implying, so he took off his shirt.

"That doesn't mean you don't have to do the same," Alex said boldly, unbuckling Brian's belt. Brian just shrugged and took his shirt off as well. They continued taking their clothes off, (Sorry when I put they continued my phone suggested the words getting pizza and I just imagined a shirtless Brian and Alex just ordering pizza) when they were finished, Alex flipped Brian around and pushed him against the wall. Alex crammed three of his fingers into Brian's mouth, and Brian began sucking on them.

    Once they were coated with saliva, Alex glided his hand down to Brian's ass and used a finger to tease him. "Alex," Brian murmured, not quite pleased with teasing. Alex just rolled his eyes and gave him what he wanted. He pushed his finger in, causing Brian to moan. After a little bit of thrusting, Alex added another finger. "Alex!" Brian yelped. Alex used his free hand to start jacking Brian off, the sinful sounds that he was making getting him harder. Alex thrusted his fingers faster, adding one more.

They brushed against his prostate, which caused Brian to moan louder. Alex chucked to himself and pulled his fingers out, and stopped stroking with his other hand. Brian whimpered, but he got excited when he felt the tip of Alex's cock go in him. Alex slowly pushed in, and let Brian adjust. "So tight," Alex whispered. Brian reared his hips back to let Alex know he was ready. Alex started hammering into the moaning mess. He felt Alex's cock throb against his prostate and he screamed out. He thrusted against the spot for awhile, making Brian moan and claw at the wall. Alex and Brian both didn't last long, Brain being a virgin and Alex not having any sexual release in a few weeks, they both climaxed.

"I love you, Brian," Alex whispered.

Brian panted, "I love you too."

     Little did they know, the camera was still rolling, and it recorded everything. That poor camera.