Jay x Alex (Light Smut)

"Jay, you should eat."

Jay looked up to see Alex, holding a plate with some food. His eyes widened with fear. He squirmed away, trying to get away from the taller male that could potentially murder him. His breath sharpened as Alex sat down next to him and smiled. Alex's smile slowly vanished. "I'm not going to hurt you! Calm down!" He yelled. Jay whimpered and scooted closer to Alex.

Alex handed the scrawny man next to him the plate of food. Jay was starving himself, he didn't care about eating. He wanted to figure this out. What was left of the old Alex had noticed this. "N-no. I'm not h-hungry," Jay stammered, staring at the plate in his lap.

"Jay..." Alex said softly.

"Not...hungry," Jay whispered.

He eventually took a bite of the sandwich on the plate, Alex humming in approval. Jay continued to eat, slightly disappointed when it was gone. He sat the plate next to him, shaking with fear when Alex wrapped his arm around Jay.

"I love you," Alex murmured, but Jay heard it. "Alex...I love you too," Jay said. Alex yanked Jay's jaw towards him, and rammed his lips onto his. Jay happily kissed back, moaning into the kiss when it got a bit aggressive. Alex licked Jay's bottom lip, begging for entry. Jay decided to tease Alex, and keep his mouth closed. Alex's hands glided down Jay's waist. He got used to the gentle touch, and gasped when Alex smacked his ass hard. Alex crammed his tongue into the smaller male's mouth.

Jay pulled away, "why don't we go to your house and finish this." Alex smiled and nodded.

Sorry if this is short, I'm already running out of ideas and I need requests ;-;