Quirkless

(This is my first fanfic please don't get angry at me writing is still new to me.)

(My P.O.V)

    It all started when Izuku was 4 when his world started crashing down. He was at the quirk doctor to learn his quirk when he was told he would not be getting one apparently 80% of the population gets quirks but the unlucky 20% are quirkless. They are rediculed, pushed out of society as a mistake. Lucky for Izuku he had loving and caring parents even if one was in America his Dad still called and sent money for bills. (We have a very caring Hizashi in my story)
       His mother felt sad for her baby who was re watching that same All might video for the thousand time. When he turned to her and asked with tears in his eyes "Mom do you think I can be a hero too?" She ran to him and hugged him while saying "I'm so sorry Izuku!" That was not the answer he wanted.
                    (1 year later)
    Izuku's best friend Katsuki Bakugou or as he calls him Kacchan stayed with Izuku like an overprotective brother. (A/N:In this AU he only got the nickname Deku from the murmurs but never from Bakugou so the name never stuck) Hizashi calls more often to check on his wife and his 'Little Hero'. Bakugou and Izuku were playing in the playground at recess when someone comes to disturb them.
       (Adorable bean's P.O.V)
    Me and Kacchan were playing when one of my bullies came and pushed me to the ground and said "Stay on the ground you WORTHLESS QUIRKLESS MISTAKE." Kacchan punched the kid with his quirk. The kid looked at Kacchan in anger as he cupped his cheek luckily Kacchan held back from putting to much of his quirk in that punch or else the boy would have to go to the hospital. The boy screamed at Kacchan "Why are you standing up for him?!" Kacchan looked as if he would blow when he said "Not only did you push my best friend but you also pushed my brother!!" The kids fear grew and said in a worried tone "W-when was h-he    y-your b-brother?" Kacchan got angrier if possible and screamed with explosions coming from his palm "SINCE NOW SO LEAVE AND NEVER GO NEAR MY BROTHER AGAIN!!!" After the boy ran away I ran towards Kacchan and hugged him while saying "You were amazing Kacchan!" Kacchan smirked and pat my head while saying "I will always be here for you Izu I am always going to protect my brother." From then on we thought of each other not only as best friends but as brothers. And that bond only grew until the world decided to make my life worse.

(A/N:450 words! I am so sorry my precious bean! I hope you like this fanfic in this there will be no cuss words because I can never seem to say them or write them. Bakugou will probably be saying stuff like fudging or stuff like that instead. Goodbye and stay safe!)