Surprise it's Dabi!

(A/N: Why hello. Do you like the surprise? It's a double update thanks to all of your support!

 Do you like the surprise? It's a double update thanks to all of your support!

I can't believe there is 1.14k reads this fanfic Isn't even that good compared to others! Anyway on to this chapter and you read right this is were Izuku meets Dabi! Which in my opinion one of the best villains but I'm changing him to vigilante!)

(A/N: 2 weeks later)
    I was on patrol when I heard shuffling in the alleyway so I went to check it out. I went deep into the alleyway to see a boy with red hair and vibrant blue eyes he had scares almost everywhere being held by staples. But he was bleeding so I went to him and asked, "Hey are you injured? Were does it hurt?" He turned to me and said, "I'm fine just a few scratches." He showed me the scratches he was right they weren't bad so technically he would be fine but I have this nagging feeling that if I left him now he would turn to the wrong side so I asked him, "I can see their minor but may I ask were you got these scratches?"
      He looked as if he was thinking on whether to tell me or not and said, "Eh no use in hiding it I ran away from my abusive father." Argh another dirt bag! How many are there in this world? If he just ran away he doesn't have anywhere to go I could give him a spare bedroom.
       So I said, "Sorry to here that what's your name I can try t ok deal with this deart bag. And if you would like to stay with me that would be fine I live alone with the acational visits." He laughed when I called his dad a dirt bag and said, "My name is Toya Todoroki but you can call me Dabi. I would like to see how you would deal with him. And sure I'll live with you I got nowhere else to go. Anyway what's your name?"
   Oh he wants my name ok I guess I'll tell him vigilante name and then tell him my other names later. "My vigilante name is Hikari. I'll tell you my real name when we get home." I turned around facing away from him and bent down on one knee and said, "Get on."  
    He complied and got on. So I dashed my way home avoiding any sight of either civilians or Heroes. Once we got inside I told him to wait on the couch as I changed.
      When I came back and said, "Ok here's my story My name is Izuku Midorya I am 7 years old I do not have a quirck my mom died from a runaway car, and my dad died in a plane crash only a week later. I trained for 2 years to become a vigilante. Two Pro-heroes come to visit me in the middle of the night since I have insomnia. They do not know my real name or that I'm a vigilante. They believe my name is Tanaka Arata and call me Arata when their around. They also believe my mother is neglecting me since my dad's death and has the night shift."
     I finally finished telling him my story  he seems to understand but then he says, "Hmm I would have to be put into the story if I am going to live here.... Oh! I have and idea! Ok so my mom could be your mom's sister and my family got into a car crash and I was the only survivor but did not come out unharmed so I ended up with these scares. And then your mother took me in and has secluded herself even more." I was impressed he thought of that good of a storyline. I went and showed him his room, bandaged him up, him some extra clothes we'll go shopping tomorrow. We went back downstairs and sat on the couch and talked for a while until we heard knocking.
      "There here." I opened the door and said, "Mr. Aizawa, Mrs. Emi I have someone for you to meet." Mrs. Emi looked exited while Mr. Aizawa raised an eyebrow. We walked I sat beside Dabi and said, "This is my cousin Dabi he was my aunts son they got into a car crash and Dabi managed to survive but not without scares." Dabi started to look depressed maybe acting the part but I could tell he really was sad so I hugged him tightly he hugged back. I could feel Mr. Aizawa's and Mrs. Emi's eyes on us as we hugged.
    We stopped hugging and Dabi said "Thanks Ara for comforting me. Don't stay up to late even if you have insomnia." Oh did he just try to make me sleep early no way is that happening! So I said, "You know me, I'm the vampire of the family!" He chuckled and went upstairs me, Mr. Aizawa and Mrs. Emi did the usual until it was time for them to go this time I did not get so depressed just a little bit I think Dabi's presence helps this empty feeling.

(A/N: 874 Words! Anyway thanks again for all the support I hope you liked it. Stay safe, be careful, and stay yourself! I know cringey but it's TRUE so Goodbye have a nice day or night!)