Tenko Shimura

(A/N: Hey sorry for not uploading for so long I had to study for placing tests to get into a high school ugh that was hard! Anyway here is a chapter it's bad but it's what I got. Oh by the way when Izuku takes down a villainhe does not kill them he just ties them down and calls the police with a burner.)

(Few weeks later Izuku's P.O.V)
    I found out something! Did you know that we only use 10% of our brain well apparently I am slowly opening up more of my brain! Right now I am up to 18%!! Its amazing how things can change yeah I know that too well.
    But anyway just another patrol jumping from building to building until when I heard crying from a nearby alley way. I jumped into it to see a boy maybe around my age (A/N:Yeah I kinda brought down Dabi's and Shigaraki's age.)  with blue curly hair curled up in a ball.
    I then ask him "Hey are you ok? What's wrong?" He looked at me and got scared I can now tell he has red eyes "Stay away from me! I'm a monster!" He cried I pulled him into a hug and said "No one is a monster nor should anyone have those feelings. Your a person with feelings got that."
     He nodded I continued "What is your name, and what happened?" He then said "Shimura, Tenko Shimura. W-what is yours?" He said obviously not wanting to tell me what happened. Ok a name I never thought I would need one  I mean all I wanted is to stay in the shadows. Hmmm well night, dark, day, light, light is even in the night. Hikari it means light! Light in the darkness of society I like it. "My name is Hikari."
      He then finally told me what happened apparently his quirk is disintegrat if he touches anything with five fingers then he will turn to dust. So I told him "That was an accident Tenko-chan you did not mean to kill them." He looked unconvinced so I decided to say "Look here you have two ok choices here come live with me or g ok with the police to give you a new home." He thought for a moment and said "I-I need to be punished for what I have done but I don't want a new home. What if I destroy it? What do I do?" He then looked as if something hit him and said.
   "Your not a Pro-hero are you?" I sighed "No I'm not and don't want t ok become one. I'm a vigilante." He got angry and said "The Pro's never came t ok help! They are all fake they need to die!!" I don't like this I need to calm him down.
    "Hey, hey calm down no one needs to die! Especially you, you might go through a bad t time and it will seem like you can't get throughbut you will see whatyou need to do and right now that is to calm down and breathe." I began in a worried tone and ended in a calming tone. I then hear sirens crap someone must've heard the commotion and called the po po I don't have long until they get here.
     "Hey you need to make your decision I can't be hear when the police come." He looked at me as if he had a new convection and said "Go I know what I am going to do I hope I get to meet you again Hikari." I'm a little confused. What is it he is going to do? I need to go before I get caught. But I don't want to leave him. Get it together Izuku this is his choice not yours! "Ok Tenko-chan to be honest I hoped you would go with me but i hope we meet again and we can talk Goodbye."
  I started heading home "Tonight was a long and confusing night." When I got home I changed I'm now in pajamas when I hear a weird noise outside.

(A/N:692 Words! Wow didn't think it would be this long wait the time! Its 3:33 am were I'm at now ugh guess I'm sleeping in. I might not update much because school is coming up but I will try my best have a nice day or night and make sure to stay safe! Goodbye!)