I'll take y'all in

(AN: Sorry for long wait again my school decided that virtual would be fun. It is not. Its very stressful and I had spent every day working on it. I spent 2 hours on my biology exam today and I luckily passed. On to the story.)

                    (Aizawa's P.O.V)
         Everything has been off from the start. Even if his mom has a night shift there has to be days she will have to stay home, and that has not happened so I am starting to think there is no one watching over these kids. I hear the door and start heading down to see a horrifying sight.

(AN: Can you guess what it is?)

     Dabi all bloody with Arata crying trying to treat his wounds! What happened! Who did this to Dabi! I ran to the med kit and back to Dabi and Arata. When Arata swipes the med kit from me and started to treat him fast. I started to help him still wondering how he knows to treat wound this bad. When Dabi is all wrapped up I pick him up and take him to his room

      As we walk past the guest room I saw a glimpse of Hizashi looking worried for Dabi. After setting Dabi down I grab Arata's wrist and pull him out to the hallway. "Arata the first question or more like a statement is that you don't have anyone watching over y'all do you? Second question is why is it that both you and Dabi keep going out at night?"
          He puts his head down, tears still running down his face and says "I guess you found out. No, we don't have a guardian to watch us. My parents died when I was young. Dabi ran away from an abusive father, so we continued with that story we made up so y'all wouldn't take us away. I knew y'all would find out one day. We go out at night constantly because Dabi found a job and no one questioned why I would get the necessary stuff there as long as I paid."

       I am surprised they made it this far without dying but what I just saw with Dabi it is clear this is as far as they can go. Now what to do.... Wait Emi always said if they didn't have a mother she would adopt them. I hate to admit it but I like these kids and wouldn't mind having them as my own. Now a place to live my apartment won't fit all of us.

........ Hmmmm ...........

     This is a nice place it is close to UA and closer to my patrols. I could buy the property and live here. Yeah sounds like a plan. Now to call Emi. I look back at Arata and see he is still crying so I hug him and say "Don't worry everything is going to work out." With that I walk out to call Emi.

(Izuku's P.O.V)

     After wiping my tears away I look to the way Aizawa left. What does he mean? Is he going to separate us?! No, I know him too well for him to do that. Then what? This is all confusing I don't understand people. I walk back into Dabi's room and see him awake.

  *Sigh* I guess I have to tell him. "Dabi."  He looks at me and says "Yeah?" Well here we go. "Aizawa knows we don't have a guardian I don't know what's going to happen, all he said is that it's going to work out."  He then says "If he says it's going to work out it's going to work out. Don't worry so much if you do you will have a migraine later. I don't want my little bro to be hurt do I?"

      I end up crying again. I ask him "Who did this to you?! Why were you so injured?!"  He replies "*Sigh* Some villain girl with blond hair and knives. She said I was cute? I don't understand women." He ended with a shake of his head. Wait blond and knives?! Is it that girl that asked JerkMight if she could be a hero?!

(AN: 693 words. That is all I have the next chapter will be out tomorrow or the day after it is still under going editing. I really am thankful for all the support I really enjoy making this story Christmas is coming soon give me ideas for a special pls. That is all have a nice day or night! Be safe! And Goodbye!)