Pilot I

Not edited...

"Scarlett have you been outside it's crazy," Sarah Cameron rants over the phone to her best friend. "I mean, thank God we're all safe but damn," she sighs.

"I mean, what can you do Sar? We experience this like every year or so," Scarlett says, uninterested in the conversation as Sarah quickly cuts her off.

"I'll call you back Scar, the birds are fucking having a feast on the mice," she hangs up the phone, leaving Scarlett shaking her head and laughing at her best friend.

"Scarlett, will you get down here!" Her mom yells from downstairs. Groaning, she hops out of bed and jogs downstairs.

"What?"

"Will you please be useful and do what you could do to help get our place back in order?"

"Okay, ill be back," Scarlett shrugs and grabs her keys to her Range.

"Wait, where are you going?" Her mom yells.

"Mom, you have about twenty guys outside already cleaning up the damage, I think we'll be fine. I'm gonna go help Sarah shoo away birds," Scarlett quickly jogs over to her car before her mom can say anything else and drives off.

After about a five minutes drive down the block, Scarlett parks her car next to a big black truck and walks to the backyard to find Sarah chasing birds with a tennis racket, looking like a maniac."Sarah! What the hell?" Scarlett yells as Sarah sighs in relief and hugs her.

"I'm so glad you're here, here help me keep the birds away," she throws a tennis racket at Scarlett who catches it before it came into contact with her perfect nose. "Sorry Scar, don't want it ruining your plastic nose," Sarah teases with a grin, making Scarlett roll her eyes.

People think Scarlett has gotten her nose done, considering how perfectly shaped it is. They think she's gotten lots of procedures done to her face. It's an inside joke between them, while the whole town thinks it's real. But thanks to her supermodel mom, she's all natural.

However, it's all a lie, not completely. She may have gotten some things done here and there, but nothing major. Just simple small lip fillers, nothing else.

"Sarah, will you stop with that. People believe that I have gotten my nose done and it's not true! Stop spreading fake news about my face," Scarlett groans, making Sarah laugh even harder."Oh whatever, take it as a compliment. People are practically just jealous cause you have a beautiful face," Sarah rolls her eyes and giggles.

"Sarah!" Ward yells, walking towards the two blondes with a worried lady next to him. "The birds have to eat to Sarah, come one," he yells back.

"Hi," Sarah and Scarlett shake the stranger's hand.

"Yeah, I have a human being for you guys to help. This is Lana, Scooter's wife. You were storm prepping with him right?" he asked Sarah.

"Yeah, he helped me last night," she nods, out of breath.

"Did he go out after that?" he asked and she shakes her head. "Okay, um."

"Is he alright?" Scarlett asked, feeling bad for the worried woman who hasn't spoken a word.

"He's fine, I'm sure he's somewhere," Warren reassures the two and leads the lady elsewhere.

"I'm so sorry," the two tell the Lana, sharing sad expressions. "Ah shit, that's gotta suck," Scarlett frowns.

"I know, I can't imagine what she's going through. I mean where could he be, he was helping me prep for the storm last night," Sarah furrows her brows. "Huh, strange."

The two walk into the Cameron household, Scarlett bumping into a hard chest, dressed in a white polo. "Oh hey, there you are," Rafe exclaims and pulls Scarlett into a hug. "I've been texting you all morning."

"Yeah sorry, I was helping your sister trying to shoo away birds," she chuckles as he shakes his head and grins.

"Well that's typical Sarah behaviour, isn't it?" he smirks.

"Tell me about it," she shrugs.

"Well, now I'm here. I can rescue you from here," he smiles. "Come with me," he takes her hand and leads her into his room. "So there's a party later at the Boneyard with the Pogues," he tells her as she sprawls her entire body on his comfortable bed.

"With the Pogues? Are you sure that there's going to be no conflict?" she gives him a hesitant look.

"Whatever, Topper and Sarah are also going. So at least there's going to be the four of us to watch out for each other's backs," he tells her and she shrugs.

"I mean why not, when have I ever said no to a party?" she asks him and he smirks, walking over to her and hovering over her body. "You act like you don't know me, Cameron."

"Yeah, you're right. You're just a wild kook on the loose," he sarcastically says and dips his head down to catch her lips in his. "So that's a yes?"

"Mhmm," she moans out as he starts undressing her.

"Okay but first, this," he breathes out and slides her pants off as she yanks his pants off.

~~~~~~

Scarlett hops out of Rafe's huge truck as she and Rafe made their way towards where Topper was "supervising" Sarah.

"Do you wanna get me a drink?" she smiles at Rafe and he groans but complies. "Thank you, love you."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey guys," Scarlett says from behind Topper.

"Oh hey, you and Rafe finally decided to show up," Topper sarcastically says making Scarlett roll her eyes and playfully shove him as Rafe comes up behind Scarlett with two red cups filled with alcohol, handing one to Scarlett to which she leaves a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Hey bro," Topper nods over to Rafe as they do some type of bro hug and handshake. The two guys notice the two blondes disgusted look on their faces. "What?"

"You guys are pathetic," Scroll scrunches her face up.

"Then why do you guys hang out with us, let alone date us?" Rafe fires back.

"I never said you weren't hot though," Scarlett lets a smug grin spread on her face, Sarah slinging her arm around Scarlett. The two made their way to the water but they were stopped by JJ and John B.

"Hey Sarah, Scarlett!" JJ yells, blocking the blonde's path. "Can I interest you two in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?"

"No thanks we're good," Scarlett says, sarcasm oozing out of her voice as she tries to pull Sarah away from the two Pogues.

"Oh come on, is it not fancy enough for you?" he persists.

"We're leaving, so we're good," Sarah shakes her head but JJ still is not budging.

"You know what, ill take it," Topper out of nowhere says as he and Rafe walk up behind Sarah and Scarlett. "I'll take it, thank you, man. I appreciate it."

"Yeah, but I didn't ask you, if you said pretty please, then maybe," JJ says, pulling the drink away from Topper making him scoff. "Sarah, Scarlett?" JJ pushes the drink right between the blondes face.