The Forbidden Zone I

Not edited...

"Hey baby, good morning," Scarlett yawned as she walked into the Camerons kitchen, seeing Rafe and Wheezie sitting at the table, eating cereal. "Morning Wheezie."

"Morning."

"Good morning to you," Rafe smiled at her tired appearance. "So, we're going on a boat ride today and going by to clean up around the beach."

"That's today?" Scarlett groaned and took her seat next to Wheezie.

"Sadly," Wheezie frowned and leaned into Scarlett, making Scarlett wrap her arms around the kid.

"Sarah is over at Topper's place and they're both going to use his boat, so you, Wheezie, and I are going on mine," Rafe explained. "So go get ready, Toppers gonna drive down to our dock, then we'll ride at the same time."

"Cool," Scarlett nodded and headed back upstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett sat on the passenger seat of the boat as Rafe stood and drove the boat, Wheezie minding her own business at the back seat. Sarah and Topper are right in front of the three.

"Oh shit look, it's the four Pogues," Rafe announces as a worn out and old boat passes by them, going the opposite direction. "Ignore them," Rafe pulls his sunglasses over his face, looking straight ahead as the four Pogues glared daggers at the Kooks.

Scarlett made small eye contact with the Pogues, giving them her natural bitch face, then turned back to face straight ahead, ignoring the four.

They finally arrived at their destination, Rafe parking the boat and helping Wheezie and Scarlett hop off the boat. Scarlett jogs over to Sarah, "Hey."

"Oh my gosh, did you see who passes by us earlier?" she asked.

"You don't have to remind me, it was clear as day who they were," Scarlett shrugged. "They were practically giving all of us death glares, for some reason."

"The other day, John B and I bumped into each other and he was just so fucking rude," Sarah furrows her eyebrows, remembering their interaction.

"Maybe Topper and Rafe were right about them all along," Scarlett says as they walk over to where Kelce, Topper, and Rafe were standing.

"Aye, you girls look thirsty," Kelce says and gave a clear water bottle with yellow liquid inside to Scarlett.

"What the fuck is this, piss?" Scarlett makes a disgusted expression on her face as she put the drink up to her nose. Shrugging, she gulped down the drink before handing it to Sarah who made the same face as Scarlett.

"That's how we do it, Baby," Topper cheers as Scarlett makes eye contact with Rafe who is smirking and has lust in his eyes.

Out of nowhere, Wheezie grabs the drink from Sarah's grip and chugs it before Sarah can snatch it back from her.

"Um Wheezie, since when did you drink?" Rafe asks his little sister.

"Since now," she fires back making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Hey, do you guys have it all under control?" One of the adult supervisors yelled over to the group.

"It's looking good, Sir."

"Just hydrating."

"It's all good."

"Okay, great job. Keep it up," the man threw the group a thumbs-up as Kelce quickly put the bottle back into the mini cooler.

Next thing they knew, they all had to gather together in a big circle. Scarlett stood between Sarah and Rafe as Topper and Sarah kept trying to hide their giggles, making Rafe and Scarlett also try to hide their chuckles.