Pilot ~ The Lucky Compass

Not edited...

Topper shoves the drink onto the blonde boy's face who Scarlett now knows as JJ.

"Babe!" Sarah yells as she tries to go over to Topper, but Scarlett grabs her arm and pulls her back.

"Sarah, you're gonna hurt yourself. Just let the toxic masculinity take its course," Scarlett scolds Sarah who roughly runs her hand through her hair.

"Dirty Pogues!" Rafe yells next to Scarlett. "Don't stoop down to their level, Sar," he tells, making Scarlett smack his arm, yelling at him to shut up. "Oh come on, you can deny that these Pogues are simply pitiful and scummy."

"Rafe! They're human beings too, you shouldn't call anyone that," she tells Rafe off. Suddenly JJ pulls out a gun and points it on top of Topper's head. Scarlett and Sarah let out huge gasps as they yell for Topper to let go of John B. Then he shoots 3 shots into the air.

"What the actual fuck is going on!" Scarlett yells out loud as Rafe takes her hand tightly into his and drags her gently back to his truck. "You guys are fucking lunatics!"

"Let's go, these Pogues are fucking psychopaths," Rafe makes sure Scarlett is in the passenger seat and shuts the door close before running over to the driver's side and driving off.

"That was not what I was expecting to happen tonight," Scarlett says, still staring into the road in front of her.

"Yeah well, you never know with these Pogues. They're like wild, unpredictable animals," he says as Scarlett ignores everything he's saying.

"I'm gonna call Sarah to make sure everything is okay," she pulls her phone out and texts Sarah ad Topper. Sarah texted a simple 'fine' but that's all. "Um, just drop me off at my house tonight."

"Are you sure?" Rafe asks and she nods her head. "I'll just see you tomorrow morning, I

promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is Rafe here?" Scarlett asks her but to her dismay, Sarah moans and rolls her eyes.

"He's hanging out with Topper and Kelce. But anyways, stop talking about my disgusting brother. I still don't know what you see in him," she frowns.

A little girl approaches the two with tears residue on her face, hinting that she has been crying. "Hey what's wrong?" Sarah and Scarlett both get on their knees in front of the little girl, in hopes that they can help her.

She lost her stuffed bunny in the boat that is demolished, there were electric cords everywhere which made the job ten times more dangerous.

"Okay, I'll go save him," Sarah winks at the little girl and tiptoed her way on a log towards the boat. "Don't worry."

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires!" Rose yells from the porch. Sarah lets out a squeal making Scarlett stand on her feet, ready to help Sarah.

"Hey, Sarah be careful!" Scarlett hears Topper yell far behind her and she turns to see him with Kelce and Rafe with him.

"Topper your girlfriend is an adrenaline junkie who's okay with killing herself," Scarlett yells back, shaking her head.

"Guys calm down, I'm an athlete," she smiles.

"No, no you're not. You're a psychopath," Scarlett has a tight smile on her face. Sarah gets closer to the boat and suddenly she slips and lets out a loud scream."Sarah!" Topper yells and runs next to Scarlett.

Sarah starts laughing and swings the cord around her finger. "It's disconnected," she laughs.

"You are the biggest bitch," Scarlett lets out a breath and walks over to Rafe, rolling her eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with your sister?" he shrugs and takes a drink of his beer.

"Topper, you should have seen your face," Sarah teases him as the guys pat him on the shoulder."Yeah, okay. Sorry that I care. All right, guilty," he admits.

"Congrats pussy, you're officially her bitch," Rafe taunts Topper.

"You're fucking whipped, Top," Scarlett chuckles as he has a drained look on his face as Sarah returns the stuffed animal to the little girl.

Topper engulfs Sarah into a tight hug and kisses her for a long time. Leaving the other three teens to share disgusted looks.

"Guys, that's fucking gross," Kelce groans.

"Hey Kelce check this out," Rafe calls out and pulls Scarlett in for a wet kiss making the single boy groan even more and close his eyes. "Sorry man, it's not our fault you're the only one who does not have a girl."

"Come on Scar, I'm getting hot out here," Sarah pulls Scarlett out of Rafe's embrace, dragging her into the Cameron house.

"I'll meet you at your room later tonight," Rafe whispers before Sarah could fully drag her. She looks back to Rafe who has a huge smirk on his face.

"See ya," she puts a peace sign up.