People or prisoners?

Whisper: It is time for us to bring in the audience.

"Shitty Extra!" Katsuki Bakugo shouted across the room towards a fellow classmate, Kyoka Jiro, and was held back by his close friend, Ejiro Kirishima.

"Stop it Bakubro! She did nothing wrong!" Kirishima shouted over Bakugo. Bakugo still taught his restraints though, "Stupid Extra called me 'Boom Boom Explodo Boy!' That is not my Fucking name!'

All of the sudden, the temperature of the room dropped a few degrees.

"Did any of you guys feel that?" Shoto Todoroki asked. Many students looked in his direction.

The room dropped a few more degrees.

Mina Ashido shivered and Bakugo stopped his shouting.

"Yo, Pink Face, you okay?" Bakugo yelled in her direction.

She nodded he head, but stopped when she saw a weird figure behind the class. "W-who are you?" Mina asked. The figure nodded, and their class looked confused.

The figure then seemed to teleport to the centrer of the room, causing many people to jump at the sudden appearance.

"My name is Whisper," Whispered the voice behind the creepy bunny mask.

"Are you a villain?!" Shouted Tenya Iida, class representative of Class 1/A. Whisper only giggled. By this point, the teacher, Shota Aizawa had awoken from his nap.

"I must say, you have grown a lot in just a few months." Whisper stated. "I am here to pick you up for you next round a Multiverses to be watched." This stopped everybody in their tracks.

"You know Tanner?!" Some people shouted. "Yes, I do know Tanner, quite well actually, but this is not the time or place for this conversion. I will bring you to the new location. All besides Izuku Midoriya." Whisper said, bringing up their hand. "Wai-" snap, they are gone.

~•~•~•~•~With the LOV~•~•~•~•~

"Please give me some of your blood Dabi-kun!!!" Himiko Toga wined, chasing Dabi around the bar.

"Hell no! You did unspeakable things last time!" Dabi shouted, running from Toga, blushing at the memory of what Toga did.

"I said sorry you asshat!" Toga shouted. Tomura Shigaraki sighed and was about to tell the to shut up, but the temperature dropped a few degrees. Everyone felt it.

"Shiggy!? What the hell was that?!" Toga exclaimed. Shigaraki looked around and saw an unfamiliar figure in a dark corner of the room.

"Who the hell are you?" Shigaraki asked the figure. The figure disappeared and reappeared on a bar stool with a whisky in hand.

"Hello, my name is Whisper." Whisper said softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why are you here?" Kurogiri asked. Whisper smirks under their mask. "Hello Kurogiri, I am here for you, Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga." Whisper replied.

Everyone backed up from Whisper. "Why? Huh?!" Toga shouted.

"Don't worry Dear Himiko, you all are safe, I just need you guys to do something that happened to you a few months ago."

Shigaraki's eyes narrowed, "Tanner?" Whisper shakes their head, "No, she is not going to be here this time. I will now escort you." And with a snap of their fingers, Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki all disappeared with Whisper shortly after.

~•~•~•~•~In A New Location~•~•~•~•~

Everyone looked around, shocked. The were not in the theatre they knew, but what looked like a big living room. There were multiple couches and beanbags to sit on. Behind the couches there were French doors at led to another room. They all rubbed their neck where they felt a pinch.

"I invite you all to sit and make you comfortable, in the next room are washrooms and a kitchen where you can the foods and drinks of your desire, the alcoholic drinks will hold no alcohol, but still have that same taste and punch, that way I don't have to deal with a bunch of drunks." Whisper said as they teleported into the room.

Many people jumped at the sudden appearance of Whisper.

"Why the hell are you wearing that stupid mask?! Its creeping me out!" Katsuki shouted. Some nodded in agreement.

"I apologize, I do not mean to creep you out, I just don't feel comfortable without it." Whisper apologized, bowing.

"Now, I assume you all know why you are here?" Everyone nodded. "Good, no I'll be adding a few pro heroes that I deem appropriate to be here, including Present Mic and Nezu. There will be no fighting, and no killing. There will also be no use of quirks. And I have made sure of that." Whisper said.

"What did you do?!" Bakugo shouted.

"You all felt that pinch before I appeared, yes? That was a drug, that only wears off ten minutes after you leave this building."

"What?!" Half the population shouted. Whisper only nods. "That is what I did. And if you have a problem with that, then too bad, none of you are leaving until I say so. You are trapped here."

"You can't do that!!" Ochaco Uraraka shouted. "Oh, shut up you round face bitch! I can do whatever the fuck I want." Whisper whispered, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"Anyways! Now, get your stuff ready, we are going to react to multi verses of Izuku Midoriya!" Whisper said cheerfully, sending even more shivers down each spine with the sudden mood swing.