Redo of the Past

Suddenly there was light again in the room, and you could see Bakugo on a beanbag chair with bruises and cuts on his face. Everyone looked shocked, they didn't expect someone like Whisper to do that great deal of damage to one of the top students at UA.

"Now," Whisper said, "This next one is called 'Redo of the Past'. Enjoy..." The soft, but scary tone that the word 'enjoy' sent some shivers down spines.

Why? Why must there always be war? Why must people die? Why must I suffer more than anybody? Not like there is anyone left anyways, the nukes and poison gas took care of that for me.

Just imagine for a second, everyone you loved, hated, met, not met all, die because of a stupid decision that you made. Would you feel sad too? Would you feel like your whole world is crashing around you because it is? Would you cry as I have? Would you want to have a chance to change everything and prevent this disaster?

At least they could die peacefully, unlike me.

"I feel sorry for him, all alone." Mina said sadly, leaning on Kirishima in a friendly passion. "I agree." Kirishima agreed, equally as sad.

I'm just sitting on an old hood of a car that is all rusted out. I was supposed to be a hero, but what my mentor told me, made me regret it. Why did I have to believe him? He was my idol since I was a small child, but now I'm ninety, and I want to kill him.

"All Might? What did you do this time?" Aizawa grumbled, half asleep, like usual.

You still can. came a voice. I look around, I thought I was the only one alive. Unless I'm finally going crazy after the sixty years I've been alone. But what does it mean that I can still kill him? He's already dead. The poison did that.

What if I could bring you to the past where you can redo everything, become who you want, save who you want, kill who you want? I'd agree. 100%. Why not? It sounds fun, and there is nothing else to do here besides die. And clearly I can't even do that because of my hidden immortality.

"Woah! That is a useful quirk!" Kaminari said, surprised. Nezu shakes his head, "I can tell the drawbacks of that quirk will cost greatly, outliving any friends and family, being forced to isolate yourself for all eternity just to not be heart broken once more." Kaminari looked down, "Oh..."

"It is fine Kaminari, you didn't know, and you thought it was cool." Whisper said, patting his shoulder. He smiled up at them, "Thank you." He whispered to them.

What time period do you want to go back to? came the voice. Hmm, I guess I choose where He gives me his power. That time? Yes, I see. Okay, this may feel a bit weird. Weird? The voice did not return.

Suddenly I felt light. Not like I could float, but like I became light. I then felt like ants were crawling in my skin, but when I go to scratch it, it goes away only to be replaced with the feeling like stretching, but the opposite, like somebody crunching my body like a tin can, or yesterday's newspaper. I close my eyes to the growing, unbearable, pain.

Then it stopped. I open my eyes to see Him. "So, Young Midoriya, will you accept my power?" I blink. This could go down in a couple of ways: I say yes, and become a hero again, I say no, and go to All For One and possibly get a quirk, or I say yes, get All Might's power, as well as go to AFO to get a quirk from him. I guess I could try to do the third option.

"I'm honestly not surprised that he considered All For One, and to get two quirks? That is a good deal right there." Jiro said. Everyone looked at her funny, she looked around, "what?"