Hero of Stain

"Hello there!" Came a depressed cheery voice. Everyone looked to the direction of the voice. There was a girl figure with short purple hair with a black stripe and a lazy smile. They was dressed in a long hoodie and shorts, both grey.

"Who are you?" Many asked. "My name is Jack, Jack Sythe." Jack replied. They looked at them all, still smiling that lazy smile. "I am the vessel of your caretaker, Whisper. No, I am not telling you what Whisper is doing. And I know all of your names, so no introduction needed."

"Hey, whatever happened to Tanner? Whisper never said, and we're too scared of them to ask." Jack giggles a similar giggle to Whisper, and replies, "Tanner didn't listen to Whisper, so she got deleted." They all simultaneously gulped.

"You are pretty-." Mineta got cut off at a bloodied knife touched his neck. "I know I am, and I'm taken, so leave your pervy fingers to yourself, or I will cut off your dick and rip out your toung." Jack growled.

Jack straightened their back up and walked to the front of the room. "Now, let's get this show on the road!"

"What are you doing Kid?" A man said. I turn around and see a black outline.

"Is it Eraser like last time?" Dabi asked.

"I am just sitting here. Thinking..." I replied. It was sorta true, I am just sitting here and thinking, but I'm thinking about jumping.

"No, not again with the suicidal Deku. Please, no." Mumbles Momo.

"I know you are thinking of jumping, I've been watching you for a while." He said. "Wow, stalker much, and so what if I thinking of jumping. Its not like I can do much else, I'm a qurikless wannabe Hero." I stop there. "I said too much, sorry." I apologized.

'Did he really think of himself like that?' Many in the room wondered, while Bakugo looked down in shame. Jack frowned at the many sad faces.

"You want to be a hero? Even though you are quirkless?" He asked. I duck my head. "Yeah…" I wait for the hate and criticism. Him to me down and push me off saying that I am a waste of oxygen and space.

"No! My baby is wrong, he is not a waste of space!" Mina said, starting to feel like a mother figure to Midoriya, and ready too defend him.

"That is… amazing!" He exclaimed. I look back at him. This time I could see who he is, Hero Killer Stain. Wow, I've always admired what he did, he fights for what he thinks is right.

"Hero Killer Stain?! And Midoriya admirers him?!" Tenya Iida said, already doing his choppy hand motions.

"Thank you kid, not many do." What? Shit, I mumbled again! "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to mumble out loud, it is just a bad habit I can't break." "It's okay kid, how about this, you wanna be a hero right?" I nod. What is gonna say?

"Damn Nerd just cussed?" Bakugo questioned, feeling a bit proud of his childhood friend.

"Let me train you up, as a vigilante first, just until you get your hero's license." I look at him with a disbelieving look. "How can I-"

"Vigilante? I guess if makes sense, to give him real work to help practice fighting with people who won't hold back and pause when he needs…" Nezu said, continuing mad mumbling that is hard to understand.

"How can you trust me? That's fair, after all, I'm a known hero killer. Look, if you meet me here tomorrow, then I'll train you." Stain said. I nodded. Stain stood up straight and turned to leave. He paused and looked back at me.

"Never got your name kid," He said. "Oh! Izuku Midoriya!" He smiles at me, "Nice to meet you Izuku Midoriya." And with that he jumped off the other end of the building.

Worried, I run to where he jumped and looked around, he was no where in sight. I sigh to myself, "Well, that just happened." And with that I walked home, suicidal thoughts left behind.

"At least the suicidal thoughts are gone?" Uraraka said, hoping to bring up the sour mood.

"True." Jack said. "Anyways, I will be here for one more clip, then I'll leave, so think of questions to ask me and maybe Whisper because I will have a Q and Q after the next clip."

Jack turns toward the Readers. "You too can ask questions, for I am open too any you have about me and Whisper. And this is a double update because I was bored and had nothing to do, so your welcome. And sort that this chapter is short, I really am trying to make these at least 1,000 words, but this one is only just above 800."

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Bakugo shouted from behind, looking at the Readers but not knowing it.

"It doesn't matter, get ready for the next one!" Jack said. Aoyama smiled and winked at the Readers, "Good bye~"