THREE

Izuku sat inside the "Cutie Pie" Cafe, waiting for his friend. Sipping on some green tea, scrolling through Instagram. The bell of the cafe caught his attention. He looks up to see his friend, Shouto Todoroki. 

Shouto looks around the cafe until he spots Izuku waving happily towards him. Shouto makes his way towards Izuku. He sits before him.

  "It's been so long, Shouto!" Izuku cheers. Shouto chuckles and nods. "Yes, It has. I'm glad we finally got together though," Izuku nods agreeing with his statement. 

"How is the agency?" Izuku questions Shouto. 

"Ah, it's going smoothly. I got a new case. It's pertaining to the news on the unidentified body at Osaka's Bay." Shouto explains. Izuku's eyes widened. 

"Oh really?" He questions in curiosity. "Remember the villain who was broadcasting all over Japan?

Izuku's eyes widened in shock. "You mean Dominique?!" Izuku shouts. 

"Shh! Izuku, We need to be careful about what we say here. I can't have everyone knowing that I'm supposed to be tracking him down." Izuku slaps his hands over his mouth, nodding quickly. "S-sorry!" He whispers through his fingers.

"Ahem." The two quickly look up to see you standing over them. Their eyes looked over your muscular build, long lashes, and narrow E/c eyes. Smooth S/c skin and short/long h/c hair. You looked like a god. 

"How can I help you two?" You ask, your voice was on a whole different level. It was deep and sexy, something that would make anyone's legs tremble. You looked between Izuku and Shouto. "Ah, I would like some peppermint tea and a Mochi," Izuku states, his cheeks were pink.

 You nod your head and begin to write the order down. Your eyes turn to Shouto, making Shouto flustered. "I-I would like a mocha with a small coffee cake." 

You repeat the orders to make sure everything is right. Once you knew it was right, you sent the two a smile. "Your orders will be out shortly. Don't start to miss me though, I'll be here before you know it." The two male's cheeks were burning hot red. Izuku's eyes widened and he began to shield his face.

 "A-ah! T-thank y-you so much!" He stutters out. Shouto couldn't keep his eyes off him. His eyes travel down to his shirt. His tag was pinned onto his shirt and it read 'YN' Shouto felt something in him throb. A small pit in his stomach. His eyes lingered on you. It felt like he couldn't move his eyes from you.

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕖/𝕔 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖.

"Shouto?" Izuku calls out to his friend. Shouto shook his head and looked over at Izuku. "A-ah, Yeah?" Izuku chuckles. 

"Have you taken an interest in the waiter?" Izuku questions, a smile on his lips. Shouto looks back at you working. You were talking to your co-workers while you made the coffee. Shouto couldn't help but feel anger at the sight. His fist clenched and his teeth gritted against one another. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed at the co-worker.