◦•●◉✿ Side Story Five ✿◉●•◦

(slight? idk) Lemon Warning~

Third Person Point of View

Shoto straddled YN's hips, his member pressed against YN's crotch, making Shoto whimper in desire. He leans down to YN's neck, Shoto began to press his lips softly against his skin. His lips trailed down from his neck to his exposed chest. Shoto's lips left trails of spit, from YN's neck to his collarbone, all the way to YN's V-Line. Shoto looked down hungrily. "I won't let anyone have you." He mumbles. 

He latched his teeth onto YN's upper neck/shoulder. He bit down hard, drawing blood. "Nobody can have you. Only me. I-I..." Shoto's eyes narrowed down at the floor. His cheeks began to heat up with excitement. "I will kill them. Every single one of them." He mumbles, his voice like butter. Shoto moved his head to outline YN's features. Shoto began to remove YN's boxer. His mouth watered at the sight of YN's slightly stiff member. 

Shoto bit his lip in anticipation. His hands began to pump YN's member. Shoto began to grind his hips against YN's thighs. "Ngh." Shoto shoots his head down and lets out a heavy pant. Sweat dripped down his temple and onto YN's chest. The room began to linger with a new found heat. Shoto's hips began to pick up speed. YN groans, his eyebrows furrowed in disturbance. He turned his head to the side. 

While YN was slightly waking up, Shoto continued his actions. Rolling his hips roughly. His excitement spiked once he thought of YN waking up to this. Shoto lowers himself, so his face was before YN's crotch. Shoto's hazy eyes outlined YN's member. Shoto grasps his member and begins to stroke his cock. YN lets out a breathy groan in pleasure, his eyebrows furrowed. Shoto's lips lift up into a smug smile. 

After awhile, Shoto placed his mouth around YN's cock. He was only able to put some of his member into his mouth. An insane cock like YN's, a thick 9 inch cock. Shoto's mouth was filled with 5 inches of YN. Shoto swirled his tongue around his member. Shoto's cock twitch with desire. Shoto loved the taste of YN. Everything about YN was intoxicating so of course Shoto loved the taste of YN's cum. 

He bobbed his head quicker, the urge to taste YN was high. His own moans muffled by YN's cock. Small groans were escaping YN's lips as well. His nose scrunched and his eyebrows furrowed together. Shoto's eyes never leaving YN's face. Running his eyes through his features. His eyes looked over his messy h/c hair and smooth s/c skin. Shoto couldn't help but be turn on by him.