•'¯'•. Chapter Twelve .•'¯'•

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

THE SKY WAS DARK AND LITTERED WITH WHITE DOTS CALLED STARS. Shoto was perched on a rooftop. His heterochromia eyes scan the streets. His jaw was clenched tightly as he had a scowl on his lips. That's when his eyes land on a certain building, a small smirk formed on Shoto's features.  He quickly jumps off the rooftop. He rotates his hands behind him and activates his fire side to boost him up into the sky. 

Shoto safely hops on top of a certain balcony. His eyes scan his surroundings before he use his ice quirk to freeze the lock. He takes one more look and kicks the door open. Shoto carefully entered the penthouse. And when he entered he was hit the familiar scent of YN LN. Shoto bit his bottom lip. He loved this scent. The scent of (what the hell do you guys want to smell like??) cupcakes from the bakery he worked at mixed with the musk of a man. And the fact that YN wasn't one of those axe body spray men was something Shoto greatly appreciated. 

He took big whiffs into the air as the scent was very strong here. He began to wander around the penthouse. He found himself in YN's bedroom. The scent of musk and icing very strong in the room. Shoto slowly made his way to the bed, he swiftly lays his body on the bed. Shoto took a big whiff of YN's pillows. He grunts when he gets the sweet familiar scent of YN. This riled Shoto up as he bucked his hips into the sheet. Small moans escaping Shoto's lips as he remembered the night YN was at his penthouse. He remembered the way YN was staring at him with intense sex clouded e/c eyes. 

The memories flooded Shoto's senses as he buried his head in YN's pillow. Shoto bit his bottom lip, the moans escaping his lips were a little too loud. And he didn't want to alert anyone that lived next door. Shoto's mind ran wild. 

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴍ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴅ

ʏɴ

Shoto rotated his hips and continues to grind his hips against the bed. A satisfied mewl escaped his lips. 

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟꜱᴇ

ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

Let's break the internet.

YN licked his sharp teeth once again. "Now that I showed you my quirks. Any questions?" YN had a smug smirk on his lips. Before anybody could say anything, something was shot into YN's body making him jolt forwards, it was almost robotic. YN's eyes rolled into the back of his head. His body became limp. 

The red aura that had surrounded YN has gotten brighter. YN's upper body straightens up. His e/c reddish eyes bob towards the nearest people. Who were Hawks and Dabi. YN lifts his hands up, he made stiff movements. His hands were facing both Dabi and Hawks, his palms glowing a red color. In the palm of his hand a red energy ball was created and before YN could shoot the ball of energy towards the two. His other hand grabs his hand and pain began to bubble up in his body. YN falls to his knees and clutched his head as pain surged up to his head.