Chapter 12 - Her flickering flamboyance

*****Mature content*****
18+

Flame isn't sensual until it begs to exist and flickers within mist.
There is no point playing when you chuck it at its extreme end, either win it by wit or lose it by lust.

Idea this time was to trigger the limits high and tempt up to tease.
"Delicacy hits me different in darkness while I see you all tied and surrendered to me and I'm set free to command you" , says Scar.
Secret got to have another auction event that eve and Scar wanted to make up a fetish out of it. So plan goes that, after the event at eve, she'd wait at the venue alone for him.

As she, being a stunning sculptor holds up an image then she must look like a piece of art herself, to be adored by each one attending the auction and so does she.

Although event for her got to be a priority in itself but excitement and chaos was losing her cool for the happenings scripted by Scar after the event. Though Script wasn't disclosed to her and that got to be an eternal arousal to keep her mind occupied with the thought of it, all the time.

She wore a black corset beneath her matte black gown, had Red matte on lips, a choker on her neck, hair tucked up in a bun. It seemed she was already visualizing herself as a sensual seductress being smashed and whipped till she scream through those lips, painted red and her wilderness melting down through her cunt to shed.

With all the load of these clumsy flickering, fascinating desires, she looked flamboyant walking at the venue, engaging everyone to pay attention on her. Even after being the centre of attention and interacting so much with the crowd around, she was passively present, coz all she did, was balanced the chaos in her mind and simultaneously peeping at the clock for the event to pass off.

The sculpture, she showcased at her last auction as her best creation, was given a specific spot in her auditorium for the viewers to adore. It was kept in the glass case surrounded by barricators around, giving it utter importance with utmost priority & protection. Pushing off the event on her managing authority, she went in, to have a pace and control over the chaos in mind, constantly cribbing.

Rolling the blunt, she puffed up, to lose those sensations within.
Then she untied her hair, pulled off her stilletos, walked out barefoot & called up everyone around asking for attention.

They turned up to her while she behaved like a bold badass for the first time in crowd and stood straight beside that sculpture , posing for them to capture her as a piece of unapologetic art.

Although everyone was somewhere seeking answer for this unexpected & unattained behaviour of her but they were living in the moment & went on with their move.

She looked fierce & flamboyant while posing with her sculpture. Looked as if she wasn't caught in thoughts as she used to be.
She was finally free, showcasing that wilderness through her gestures, kneeling down, keeping arms around that glass case . She wasn't passive this time but platonic. Somehow it seemed that the blunt gave her a path to ponder upon, what she yet kept within.
She had putforth every inch of her yet concealed flawed forms, showcased submission through poses and made best use of the space around the sculpture. Also she wasn't woried now to balance her cravings awaiting for the event to end.
They shot almost an album out of the opportunity, showcasing her wilderness, her sensuality, delicasy, the depth in her gestures and the eve felt dipped in the flavour of fascinating face of the creator posing around her most fascinating creation.

An hour passed since the end of the event.
She seemed to be in bliss, blowing out rings lying on the floor,when Scar came in. Although felt surprised by the sight at first, then moved ahead, approaching her. And she stood as she heard his presence and suddenly it felt like, a trigger just got pushed, a stimulus just got recieved by her hormones & all that chaos was rushing back with explosion of excitements but her gesture was all smoky, she wasn't showcasing her usual submission. Still he liked that version of hers, rather found it kinky to tame someone who is looking untamable.

While she was standing, all stoned and still, he held her hand, pulled her close and she went rebellious, which wasn't bothering him, rather stimulating him to show his possession being a bit more dominating.
She tried defending while he overpowered her, twisted her wrist, tightened the grip, smoked in the rolled and blew out the rings while making a smooch commanding her not to exhale and gulp it all in.

He moved his hands onto her back, pulled her hair, twisting them tight with one hand, while pulling her waist by another and danced along while she kept gazing into his heterochromatic eyes, the way she looked at it for the first time. And she couldn't help but give in, realizing that he is harnessing her between the two pillars there. She finally felt aroused and fell for the stimulation being all controlled & tamed.

He unzipped her gown and pulled it off. She was in the corset, all stoned, sizzling, sensual and seductive. He started kissing her arms that he tied stretching apart, moved to the shoulder, biting it wild, leaving intense impressions of obsession that he owns her. While he moved ahead to neck, licking it all being slow and smooth yet sissy. Then he kisses her lips while tickling her thighs, driving her crazy , & stepped back turning around.
Brought a bottle of water , splashed onto her face then grabbed her cheeks, spanking her butt.

Brings up a candle, asking - "How are you gonna take it?", to which she answers, "however you are gonna give it to me!" *gaze*
He kneels down with the candle in one hand, playing with its flame, put his fingures around her inner thighs, gliding in and out towards her giant cameltoe, peeping through the corset. Till then the candle starts to melt and drips off the tips of his fingures. Exclaiming -"this is what I was waiting for", he starts to pour that piping hot wax on her tattoo on her right leg.

He was doing that being so precise and attentive as if outlining the tattoo with the wax. Simultaneously kept teasing her clitoris with the other hand warming his fingures over the flame of the candle. She was holding it all, the cravings, the pain, the stimulation, that wetness, the pleasure, she'd given into all of it, all tied up in harness. She had the rigorous urge of being smashed, knocking through her labia, that her moans were overpowering the tolerance of pain. Finally the candle loses itself and so does Secret.

She loses her cool too, gets insanely and obsessively tempted to be penetrated deep within. She begs in a tone showcasing the urge to be pleased, to be touched, to be smashed, to which he says- "I'd give you the task to earn it. Earn the pleasure you seek and he opens her hands.

That very moment, she takes off her corset and touches herself, sucks her own fingures, wettening it to soothe that pain he pondered on her, to seek pleasure, he teased her for.

She starts caressing herself, her arms, her shoulders, the pals all moistened, touches her clitoris while the hand goes to her head, tightening the grip onto her hair and each of her slow stroke precedes her sigh moan, asking, did she earn to be pleased now. While he is all aroused, smothered by sensations exploding within. He hardly took a moment further, and smashed her so hard, choking her throat, tightening grips over her shoulders, bending her beside that sculpture ahead, to which she was posing.

Their kinks were being echoed and yet audible to those lifeless sculpture.