Chp.1 First Day

"Donghyuck your lunch is downstairs! Hurry up its your first day on your new school and you're already late!"

"Yes mom!" Donghyuck answered while running down the stairs. As soon as he got down he felt a tingling feeling running down his spine alerting him. (Idrk)

"Donghyuck?" His mom asked.
"Mom i feel like fainting..."  As soon as Donghyuck said that he slowly started to lose consciousness,his mom immediately ran up to him to catch him before he could fall.

"Aish why now hyuckie? Let's just go, I'm pretty sure you're already awake when we get there." She started carrying his unconscious son to the car and drove to the school.

-arrived-

"Mom?" The latter asked,still having a headache.
"Yes,goodness you woke up to the right time. We're at your school already. Can you handle yourself?" His mother questioned.
"Yes mom,I'll see you later" The boy muttered.
"Good,stay safe ok? Oh and the principal and the teachers knows about your illness it's up to you if you want to say it to everyone."
"I don't think I want to tell anyone yet...and yes I'll stay safe,Thanks mom" Donghyuck got out of the car and went inside the school.

While Donghyuck was walking he bumped into someone.

"I-im sorry I didnt see you there" Donghyuck apologized while helping the person that he bumped into.
"Its ok, you must be the new student. I'm the student council president,call me Renjun. I was assigned to show you around the school but before that,we have to go to the principal's office first." Renjun stated.

"But aren't we late for class?" The latter asked.
"You're excused,so lets go."

-meanwhile-

"Hey Mark!" Jeno shouted while running towards Mark.
"What?" Mark asked annoyed.
"Chill bro,I just want to let you know that there's a new boy in the school." Jeno announced.

"So what?(we hot,we young)"
"Tsk. You'll take that back once you see him." Jeno whispered.
"Where is he anyways? Plus if I found out that you're lying and just wasting my time...just show me where he is." Mark threatened.

"Sure,and he's with that cutie boy Renjun." Jeno said excitedly.

"The student council president?"
"Yes! Now hurry up before we lose them!"

-Donghyuck's POV-
After having a meeting with the principal I was told that only Renjun knows about my illness. Not that I'm mad about it,I know that I can trust Renjun.
"Looks like you're in deep thought...Hey no need to worry about your secret It's safe with me and I'll be here with you everytime. Just tell me when you feel like fainting." Renjun confirmed.

"I appreciate your help and I trust you Renjun." Donghyuck reassured.
"Then that's great,now let's head to class."

-3rd person POV-

"Dude come on he's right there!" Jeno pulled Mark closer towards the two boys.

"Jeno? Mark? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" The president questioned.
"Babe,we just wanted to meet the new kid and I personally wanted to see you my love." Jeno explained.

"No need to. And please don't call me that, we're not dating." The shorter male said annoyed.
"Not yet." Jeno said with a wink.

"You-" Renjun got cut off by the tanned male who's pulling his hand.
"What's wrong?" The shorter male whispered.
"I-im gonna faint but I can't right here..." Donghyuck whispered back immediately almost running out of breath alerting the other boy.
"The garden is near here lets go... Don't follow us Jeno." The shorter threatened.

-Mark's POV-
"Jeno? Mark? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Wow...this boy...is beautiful.
His shiny eyes,his brown hair, his golden honey like skin...his plump lips.
He looks so innocent...so precious.

-Donghyuck's POV-
Who is this boy...he looks so hot omggggg but he also looks like a bad boy...oh shit we made eye contact...I hope he didn't notice that I was checking him out...Was I checking him out? No! I'm pretty sure I'm not!

I'm feeling it again...oh no i cant pass out right here!

I softly pulled Renjun's hand to inform him and he gladly helped me.

-3rd person's POV-
"Earth to Mark Lee?" Jeno waved his hand in front of Mark's face.
"Huh? What?" Mark immediately snapped out of his thoughts. "Ohhhh you're thinking about the new kid am I right?" Jeno teased.

"Shut up fucker. Lets go to class"
"But we're late already might as well just skip it. Plus I want to get some food, my treat since I manage to make Renjun blush." Jeno insisted.

"Are you sure?" The older asked.
"Yea! You just didn't see it because you were too busy checking the new kid out"
"I wasn't checking him out...I was just staring at him." Mark lied.

"Hmm yeah sure" Jeno said not believing the obvious lie.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

TBC.

HELLO! first chapter is up!! Im so happy and nervous at the same time. Hope you enjoyed!