Chp.2 Secret Meetings

Renjun and Donghyuck were trying to get to the school garden as fast as they can get which were not that far from their previous location.
Donghyuck who was trying his best not to faint.

"We're here." Renjun said but he felt a pressure on his shoulder. He turned his head only to see a sleeping like boy.
"Oh you already fainted." Renjun muttered as he was slowly pulling down donghyuck along with him on the bench.

"Renjun hyung?"

"Lele? What are you doing here?" The older boy asked.

"Well I was looking for you and I saw Jeno on the way, he told me that you went here in the garden with the new boy." The younger explained.

"How come Jeno knows that I went to the garden?" Renjun thought.

"R-Renjun?" Donghyuck said after slowly gaining back his consciousness.

"Hyuck you're awake! This is my little brother Chenle." The older of the three said.
"Hi Donghyuck hyung! I'm here to help you as well!" Chenle excitedly said with a bright smile

Donghyuck faced Renjun with a confused look.

"Hyuck I'm the council president, I have my own duties I won't be able to look out for you all the time and Chenle is the only person that I can trust on keeping ypur secret. You can trust him Hyuck...he's a little loud but he's not the type of person who tells secrets." Renjun confirmed.

"Ok I trust you guys..." Donghyuck said with a bright smile while looking at the two.
"That's great! Chenle will take you to your second class."
"Hyung what about you?" Chenle said confused as why the older is not coming with them.
"I still have some business to do." Renjun assured.

"We'll get going then, lets go hyuck hyung." Chenle said immediately clinging into Donghyuck's arm.
"We still have a couple of minutes before the bell rings,how about we talk about ourselves on our way there?" Chenle offered.

"Sounds good!" Donghyuck agreed.

Renjun saw the two boys walking away from the garden and went straight to the cafeteria. He ran towards the very corner where the old janitors closet is located which was not that far from the garden.

"I'm at the secret place already where is he?" Renjun mumbled to himself while nervously biting his lip.

"You look hot while biting your lips babe."

Renjun turned around as soon as he heard the voice.

"Baby!" Renjun ran towards the boy welcoming him with a hug.
"Missed me?" The taller boy said chuckling softly, hugging the older back.

"Jaemin is that even a question? Of course I missed you, I didn't see you all day." Renjun pouted

"I missed you too baby boy." Jaemin said and pecked the boy on the lips.
"Yah! If you're gonna kiss me atleast make it last a little longer!" Renjun complained.

Jaemin smirked. "Needy baby" He smashed his lip to the smaller boy which he gladly returned the kiss back.
After the intense make out they decided to skip class and just sit on the floor cuddling, besides Renjun can get away easily with skipping class just by saying he had some council business to do. Oh and Jaemin? He's part of Mark's gang called the Dream. Cute name for a gang right? He never really attended class anyways so he's fine.

"Babe is it true that there's a new kid?" Jaemin asked while softly caressing Renjun's head.

"Yeah, I just showed him around." Renjun confirmed.
"Was that the reason why one of your classmate said that you didn't attend your first class?"

"Yes" Renjun lied. He couldn't risk telling anyone even he's boyfriend because he knows that Donghyuck trusted him.

"What about you babe? Where did you go earlier this morning?" Renjun asked back.

"Just beat some random dude who messed with the maknae of our gang" Jaemin shrugged.

"Ji...Jisung? That's his name right?"

"Yeah"

"But Jaemin you need to be careful. I know you care a lot about your members but I don't want you to get hurt." Renjun looked at his boyfriend with concern.

"Yes baby boy I'll be careful, but just so you know if someone tries to flirt or steal you away from me I don't think I can control myself from murdering someone" Jaemin threatened.

Don't worry babe no one will dare to flirt with me, anyways stop calling me baby boy it's weird." Renjun blushed.

"There's nothing weird with that cuz you are MY baby boy, plus you weren't complaining when I was calling you that last time we fucke-"

"You don't need to say that!" The small latter cuts Jaemin off, blushing hard.

A sound came out from Renjun's phone. Chenle messaged him asking if he wants to seat with them for lunch.

"It's almost lunch time and Chenle is looking for me. Lets go?" Renjun said while standing up offering a hand to Jaemin.

Jaemin accepted but after he stood up he pulled Renjun into a kiss which shocked the older boy but still kissed the younger back.

"Hmm. Let's not take this far my brother is looking for me." Renjun pulled away before they go even further.

"Fine" Jaemin pouted finally letting go of the older but he didn't miss the chance to slap Renjun's ass when he turned around to open the door.

"Hey stop that!" Renjun said glaring at the younger boy.

"Sorry. I mean how can I possibly control myself when my boyfriend has a killer ass?" Jaemin teased biting his lip.

"Say one more word and you're dead" Renjun said trying his best to threaten the taller boy.

"Sorry." Jaemin pretended to feel scared but smirked afterwards.

TBC.

(947 words)