Chpt.3 Secret Revealed

RENJUN WHO ALLOWED YOU TO BE THIS HANDSOME?!??
_____________________________

-DONGHYUCK'S POV-
As soon as class ended Chenle and I headed to the cafeteria,luckily I didn't faint in the class and on the way there. We soon stopped because Chenle received a call from his mom.

"Hyung, My mom is calling is it fine if I leave you here for minute?" Chenle asked.
I'm sure he's worried that I might faint but I don't feel like I'm gonna, so I let him talk to his mother privately.

"Yeah,sure I'll stay right here." I said to him smiling.

"Ok thx hyung! Stay right there!" Chenle shouted as he ran like a baby towards the other corridor.

-NO ONES POV-

"Jeno are you sure about this?" Mark asked,annoyed to why Jeno brought him there.

"Yes hyung! I'll distract Chenle and the you go talk with that cutie boy right there. Oh and since when did you get so worried about doing something like this? It's not like you don't cause trouble all the time."
Jeno planned this. His plan is to make Mark talk to Donghyuck because when he saw the way Mark looks at the tanned male he knew that his hyung had taken an interest with the new kid.

"He has a name Jeno, it's Donghyuck. Plus I simply just don't feel like doing something dumb right now." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Jealous much hyung? Oh! Chenle is going somewhere! Go now talk to him! I'll follow Chenle and distract him. Goodluck hyung" Jeno said casually pushing Mark towards Donghyuck and walking away to follow Chenle.

There was a short awkward silence which was soon broken by Mark who cleared his throat.

"Umm...hey, uh you're Donghyuck right" Mark mentally slapped himself wondering why he asked that when clearly know that the boy in front of him is Donghyuck.

"Uhh, yeah I am. And you are Mark right?" Donghyuck mentally slapped himself too.

Finally getting his confidence back he answered the boy with a smirk. "So you know me huh?"

"W-well yeah...I heard your name from your friend." Donghyuck stuttered when he saw the older boy smirked which he found very Hot~~~(hot summer)

Mark's smirk grew wider when he heard Donghyuck stutter.
"You're very cute you know that?" Mark flirts.

"T-thanks haha you're cute too." Donghyuck blushed.

"Looks like your friend is gonna take a while how about I take you to the cafeteria?" Mark offered to the younger boy.

Well... let's just say Renjun forgot to tell Donghyuck about the bad boys of their school.

"Uhh...but Chenle said-"
"Oh I'm a good friend of Chenle I'm sure he won't mind" Mark insists.

"If that's the case let's go then!" Donghyuck said, excited of the thought of getting to spend time with the older.

Not long after they started walking, Donghyuck felt a tingling feeling going down his spine. He starts panicking knowing that in any second he might faint.

Mark shifts his attention at the young and noticed that he looked pale.

"Hey you ok there little one?You look very pale, what's wrong?" Mark asked worried that the tanned male must've felt uncomfortable with him.

They both heard footsteps coming near them and this increases Donghyuck's anxiety. He couldn't even think straight (well I mean...cuz he's not?) any second that's wasted would send Donghyuck lying down on the floor.

"Hide M-me" He said weakly,tugging at the older's shirt.

Mark was confused but still nodded his head and pulled Donghyuck to a nearby empty class. He helped Donghyuck sit on a chair and locked the door. Turning around only to see a unconscious Donghyuck.
Mark panicked and tried to wake the younger up.

"Did he faint?" Mark asked to himself.

TBC

I'm really trying my best to update but I still have dance class so...oof