{11} not so confession 🌠

"I want to show you something" Jimin said with his mouth full of noodles, not minding to behave in front of the alpha who was wiping off the black noodle souce from the corner of Jimin's mouth using a clean tissue

The alpha just tilted his head in confusion after he dropped his hand down as Jimin then stood from the edge of bed, rushed over his book rack to pull a book and then pulled one of his top drawers of the study table as he took a classic wooden box out before returning to Jungkook.

"what is this? do you want me to help you doing your homework, my prince?" The bodyguard asked curiously.

"n-no, I want to make things clear" Jimin shook his head.

With that the omega opens the wooden box and revealing the inside. Shuffling sounds can be heard when Jimin tossed everything out of the box to the soft mattress of his bed while Jungkook watching him in silence.

They are more than twenty envelopes scattered on the bed as Jungkook lifted his gaze up to make eye contact with Jimin. His eyebrows knitted together when he remembered about the day both of them started not talking to each other after a small argument.

"why are you showing me these?"

Upon hearing irritation laced in his tone, Jimin swallowed nervously before clutched the soft bedsheet beside him. He took a few moment to collect his courage as he moved his gaze up from his lap to look at the alpha.

"I love to collect letters and envelopes given by my parents, I love how unique their designs and beautiful handwriting on those brown papers so I kept all of them in this box" Jimin began to explain while his hands were making small movements as he talking to the taller male.

"I don't keep letters from prince Lim Kiyoung only! as you can see I have so many envelopes that I even forgot which one belongs to him! see, I have a few letters given from my dad when he was travelling to other kingdom"
The omega added while he excitedly showing a couple of brown papers with neat handwriting to Jungkook.

He could not help himself from turning his head away to look at somewhere else. Embarrassed of himself for doubting Jimin's hobby but then he thought about why should he got upset with the prince in the first place.

Jimin hates the atmosphere around them, rubbing his palms together to ease his anxiety when he head the other male sighed heavily, creaking his fingers in silence.

"I'm sorry" both of them said in unison.

In a blink of an eyes, they shut their head to look at each other but non of them ever saying anything for the first thirty seconds. Jungkook brought his hand up to rub the back of his neck to ease his racing heart beat.

"you go first" Jungkook assured the prince.

"I s-shouldn't have triggered your anger on that day" Jimin muttered as he already broke their eye contact.

"and I shouldn't have upset with you" Jungkook admitted.

"I'm not blaming you, I know I'm annoying" The omega whispered the last word softly to himself but Jungkook who was sitting next to him heard him loud and clear.

Jungkook then took the envelopes gently and put them back into the wooden box, afraid that he will probably ruining Jimin's precious collection with his bare hand.

He put the box along with the thick book aside on the nightstand close to him before minimising the gap between them. His bandaged palms cupped Jimin's soft cheeks gently as if he is dealing with fragile glass.

"you are not annoying at all" Jungkook said while staring deep into the warm brown orbs belongs to the omega.

"I'm sorry if I ever offended you, I d-don't want you to hate me and avoiding me more in the future—"

"shhh, my prince! I will never leave your side again" Jungkook promised with hushed voice.

The words ringing in Jimin's eardrums and successfully sending warm sparks down his spine. It tickles somewhere in his heart as he could not make himself lifting his gaze up from his lap to look at the alpha.

"d-didn't you meant it?"

"what?" The male raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"the thing you said earlier! did you meant it?!" Jimin repeated again with desperation laced in his voice.