The Truth Can Hurt

Funneh's POV

Yandere: Alec did.

I was heart broken. H-how con he work for such an evil girl!? VALERIE WAS OUR FRIEND!? 

Funneh: Alec...please tell me she's lying.

Yandere: Go ahead Alec, tell them.

Alec: I-I...

This is the first time I ever saw Alec not knowing what to say. 

Alec: yes. I did help her.

I didn't know what to say. I feel my anger boiling up inside of me.

Funneh: I-I-

Yandere: Go ahead Funneh, say it.

Funneh: I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE! I THOUGHT I COULD OF TRUSTED YOU!

I wanted to punch Alec in the stomach. I wanted scream on the top of my lungs. I wanted to let loose. Until Aaron said; 

Aaron: Guys...GUYS SHE GETTING AWAY!!!

I look in the direction were Yandere was and I saw her running away. She took out that green substance and threw it on the ground. She's gone.

Alec: I think we should go back to the cabin...

Funneh: WHY SHOULD WE!? HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU!??!

Alec: Because I'm your friend, I've been loyal to you even after you lost your memory. 

Funneh: Yeah loyal enough to not tell us that you work with a psychopath.

Aaron: We should actually go...pray that Garroth is safe.

Funneh: Fine...we'll go back.

I was so angry, but I did let my anger get the best of me. Echoing in my brain was Valerie's words, "The truth can hurt." She was very right. 

~*~

Walking back to the lodge was cold. Its not just the snowy climate that surrounds this prison, but my feeling inside. I'm still mad at him. How can I forgive him? How can I live with a guy who has helped a killer?!?

Aaron opened the door to the cabin, in walked in. A fire greeted me inside.

Kawaii~Chan: Any sigh of Garroth? 

Zane: Anything? Information, clues, ANYTHING????

I was about to say something about Alec, but I didn't. It will worry them even more, It will hurt them, the truth can hurt.