The End.

Aaron's POV

We were teleported to our table in the corner.

Funneh screamed: ALL MY FAMILY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU????? HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS OF OTHERS?? EVEN YOUR WIFE???

I felt terrible, but I did grab something before we teleported back here.

I pulled out a book and opened it.

Zane cried: Nana.......

Kyran was hugging Alec and crying as hard as he could. For Gold was turned to dust.

Aaron: Guys, I think I found something.

Everyone tuned to me.

Aaron: I grabbed this old book from Ein's table.

I showed a page that shows how to bring dead people back to life, and a passage back to Starlight.

Then something tapped our window. I look outside.

Aaron: HOLY CR-

Funneh: ITS VALERIE!

Valerie walked towards us.

Valerie: This is the time. This is the End. I must help you bring back your friends.  I know many spirits who live in this realm. But when I take you there, you must be careful for the Hall of Memories is loose. Memories live now all around you. So are you ready?

Kyran sniffed and said;

Kyran: Ready. For Gold.

Zane: Me too. For Nana.

Funneh: For the KREW.

Alec: For Evan.

Aaron: And for Aph.

Valerie: Then we must go.

We ran trough the forest. I feel the coolness brush my cheek. Memories I see, good and bad flowed around me.

Valerie: Here we are.

There before me was a temple. We were about to go in until we heard young voices crying.

"HEY KY! WAIT UP!"

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

I saw a younger Alec and Kyran running. I smiled. Then a young  Yandere appered.

Yandere: Come on Alec we have work to do.

Alec: But Yandere....

She pulled out a pocket knife and pointed at Alec.

Yandere: Now push him over and say we aren't going to be friends anymore.

Remorseful, Alec pushed Kyran down and said;

Alec: We aren't friends.

He walked away with his head down.

Yandere turned to Kyran.

Yandere: don't tell ANYONE about what you saw are your dead.

Then the memory faded away.

Valerie: Let's go in.

We all walked in. There was this beautiful waterfall and a small pool.

Valerie: Ghost.

Appeared was a ghost. It was a female one.

Ghost: Hello Aaron. I'm Kim's ghost. And this is my home.

~·~

We talked about how we can bring them back to life. She showed us that we need ingredients. Willingly everyone went out to find them. And now Ghost and Valerie made the potions.

Valerie: Two teleport potions, One potion to bring your friends back to life. 

We used one potion to teleport to Ein.

A flash of light. There stand Yandere and Ein.

-Third Person View-

Aaron ran to Ein to hold him off. Alec ran to Yandere too.

Funneh was reciting words to bring everyone back.

Kyran held off Celeste. Zane punched Elijah.

Ein: You'll be dead soon. Just like her.

That made Aaron's eyes flicker like fire.  He jumped and punched Ein in the face. Blood was dripping from Ein's mouth.

Funneh has recited the last words and threw the potion on the ground. Everyone who has died appeared. But not only the people who died from Ein, but Valerie and Senpai too!

Yandere stopped.
Yandere: S-Senpai?

Alec grabbed a vine from a nearby tree and tied Yandere, Elijah, Celeste, and Ein.

Funneh threw the last potion on the ground and made a portal back to Starlight.

Funneh: COME ON PEOPLE! LETS GO!

Alec ran and jumped through the portal. Everyone else did too. When Aaron was jumping through the portal, Ein grabbed him by the arm.

Aaron: LET GO!

Ein: NEVER!

Evan looked at Funneh and said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I loved you ever since we met. Goodbye Funneh"

He kissed Funneh on the cheek. And ran toward Aaron and jumped through the portal. Evan punched Ein. He let go of Aaron and he jumped through the portal.

Funneh: EVAN JUMP

Evan was holding Ein back. He turned his head back to Funneh, and said

"I love you."

The portal closed with Evan in it.

He was never seen again.

~·~

For the sacrifice that Evan made, he was remembered. With sad hearts the gang chose to return to their Universe accept Kyran and Gold. They wanted to stay in starlight with Aphmau and her friends. Valerie and Senpai are now together again not in ghost form and they live happily together without someone wanting to kill them.

This is a tale of the brave heros who sacrificed themselves for others. This is a tale of love and friendship. This is a tale that was unknown to the world until now. This was the story of
The Hall of Memories.