I don't remember that??

Alec's POV

Yandere: Move, or you die. You might not even survive your past.

Out of fear for I know what she's capable of I walked to the first door. I opened it, I was on  yandere high's stage. I looked down to see my clothes was the costume for the Rapunzel play.  I wonder why they picked this for the first memory I see. This was my best day of my life!

Kyran: Alec, Its time. 

Alec: Time for what? 

Kyran: You to go on the stage..?

Alec: Oh right!

I ran on the stage and "killed" Yandere. Funneh came down from her tower, it was time for my first kiss. I can't believe that I can relive this moment again! I reached in for the moment until I heard someone say;

"Oh Alec! You'll like me to kiss you!? I'm flattered!" 

I don't remember Funneh saying that... I opened my eyes to find CELESTE???

Celeste: Hey Alec. 

Alec: What??? Your not supposed to be here, Funneh is...

Celeste: Oh, so I'm not wanted here.

Alec: Why you are in this memory? You didn't even go to our school?!

Celeste: Can't a girl be next to the guy she likes?

Alec: What...

Celeste: We can be together, we don't have to share secrets, we work for the same person. I've been hiding my feelings for all these years. Remember the arcade? I only invited you and your little friend girl to play with me so I could be closer to you...

Alec: There's no we in us.

Celeste: What about an I for I like you. 

Alec: And what about and I for I don't feel the same.

Celeste: We'll then fine. I'll prove my love for you...

She walked behind the tower prop and pulled out something. She was holding Funneh. All tided up. She pulled out her knife...

Celeste: I don't care if I have to kill to be with you...

Alec: You've been hanging out with Yandere too much... you're becoming the psycho she is. That why Senpai...Kai doesn't like her. 

She dropped her knife. 

Celeste: I guess so...

She slowly lifted up her hand an snapped her fingers, and I was back in the hallway of my past.

A/N

So sorry for such a short chapter. But thank you for over 800 reads! And over 90 votes on my book!