naufumi x reader

(A/n) sorry things take so long with me but here is the oneshot

I hope you like it SwordofAwsomeness
I will look out that my grammer doesn't bother you to much after our little debat last time  

(Y/n) pov

"Its has been a week, and still no trace of naufumi damn it. Why are you always a step ahead of me." I sigh

I came to this world to see you again and you make it so hard for me to even find you.

I was about to give up when a huge chikken came at me. I thought it was going to attack me but it just yeeted me out of the way before a huige bolder hit me.

The tree that was holding it snaped and released the giant peble.

"Wtf was that" i breathed in shock before i turned to the chikken. " thank you for saving me.
I really apreciate you saving my life back there." I thanked it.

But before i knew it another thing swept me of my feet. This time it was much swifter and gentler.

"(Y/n) what...how...how did you get here." The voice of the one I was so longingly looking for said. "Naufumi i dont know myself ether but i thought I would never see you again. You vanished one day and i was worried I would never see you again ...or you left me ." You cried into his arms. You where happy but wanted to smack his ass for leaving like that. But you knew there must have been a reason and a explanation for it .

(Time skip)

After hearing what happened and how he vanished i wanted to slap him less hard but still you serged a full week for him. Every time you thought you found him he slipped through your fingers.

"So you have to defeat something to do something to get back home .... But.... how do I get back.

I dont even know how i got here in the first place. I just thought of you and the next thing i know im in a citty that looked nothing like home.

Eventually i found somme clues on how to find you. But time and time again you vanished." You explained your side of the story.

And why the hell do people hate you. You did nothing wrong why are these rumors there that you kill people ?" You asked bewildered

"Long story short they think im a demon and thats just because of a certain royal sister."

Then a girl named melty spoke up.

"She didnt like the thought of 4 hero's so she deemed him a killer and demon. She is there for trying to taint his reputation. But may i ask how and where did you meet." She asked

" well you see me and naufumi are dating." You said grabbing his arm. Therefore he layed his hand on mine to confirm the statement

" I told you but you never believed me." He said in a matter of fact voice.

"Tats because you are ....so cold sometimes ...and dense." Raphtalia quikly said.

All of you laught for a bit exept naufumi who was sulking in the back.

" come on its true you can be a little dense sometimes." You said." But you have a big heart and thats why i love you so much." You said giving him a bear hug.

He quickly returned it seeing that you ment it. " see im not that dense. I saw you had feelings for me." He said

"Yea after 3 months of obvious hints." You laught.

"Did you kiss already." The naive filo asked.

"Filo you dont ask people that." Melty said in defence.

" oh its quite alright but yep we already kissed." You said giving him a kiss on the cheek. Not to overdo it for the younger ones under you.

"Do it again..." Naufumi whispered.

You thought nothing of it and went in for a second one.

Right when you where about to hit his cheek he turned his head to catch your lips on his in a pasionat kiss.

Lets just say the others fled the room to give you some much needed space and privacy

( what you are gunna do with that info is up to yall but i ment nothing smexy....unless y'all want me to write that )

So yay ...i did it ....after half a year of hiatus

Well next is ether a nezuko one or a ilumi one

Welp see yall