Increase Your Vocabulary

This one adds to the chapter about reading.

Using more professional words in your stories catches the readers attention. Don't use too much of words that people might have to Google definitions of but try to use synonyms for easy words, for example instead of saying walk you could say stroll and so on.

Readers will automatically be pulled in to your book if they notice you're writing style is professional and more mature. So always try to use synonyms. I've read books that had the most cliché of storylines but because the writers use their own writing style and wrote more professionally, I automatically enjoyed those books.

NOTE : make sure you don't over kill sentences by using the most difficult words, because instead of making it looks professionally written, you'll be confusing your reader.

Relative to this make sure there's close to no spelling errors. Spelling errors is the number one thing that puts a reader off. One mistake is understandable but having mistakes in every sentence just isn't good and you'll lose readers, so make sure to proof read and maybe even get someone else to edit for you.

_A/N

Hii Loveliieess❤️

I wasn't planning on adding chapters but I noticed more and more people actually took time to read this and quite a few of my followers messaged for advice on writing so I thought why not update. I'm still an amateur writer so I'm just passing on tips I'm trying to practice myself ❤️