2

The next days were spent by Ruhi in a daze. She couldn’t understand this husband wife situation. She couldn’t just go and confront her parents but she also knew that Farzaan wouldn’t speak such a big thing without any proof. So, she decided to ask Farzaan personally. But after last time’s stunt she couldn’t help but blush and stop herself from going in front of him. Farzaan, on the other hand, was satisfied and was thinking of asking for rukhsati

****************************

It was raining outside and Ruhi was at home as all the lectures were cancelled. Hamza and Ruhi were sitting in the lounge fighting over pakoras and their mothers were sitting in the patio enjoying tea. Her grandparents were resting in their rooms and their fathers were at work. Farzaan hadn’t come home last night.

“Give me back the last pakora or else I’ll kill you right now, motay.”  Said Ruhi as she tried to reach for Hamza’s hand.

Appi don’t try to be smart. Now, get away little baby.” Hamza said as he teased her for her small form. Ruhi yanked his hand down but Hamza had already eaten the pakora as he gave a mischievous smile and ran away.

Hamzaaaaaa!” Ruhi shouted as she ran after him. Hamza ran away upstairs. Ruhi chased him but got breathless after sometime. She didn’t notice but she was standing directly in front of Farzaan’s room. Curiosity got her as she entered his room. His room was an epitome of serenity and elegance. It was decorated in greys and whites and a large window stood in front of balcony which gave a great view of the lawn.

Ruhi couldn’t stop herself and went to the balcony. She stood under the rain as she twirled under the showers, getting all her clothes soaked. She was a lover of rain and got really happy when it rained. Being a sensitive person, she usually got sick after showering in rain but everyone knew no one could stop her.

Farzaan had just come after his hard duty as he said salams to his mother and Tayi ammi. Only Hamza was in the lounge seeing TV.

“Where is Dada and Dadi?” He asked as he slumped on the couch.

“They are in their room.” Hamza said. Farzaan glanced around to see where the peace of his eyes was.

“And where is your Ruhi aapi?”

“I don’t know. One minute she was chasing me and just then she disappeared. She is a weirdo I tell you. A witch!” Hamza said.

Farzaan glared him and slapped on his head. Hamza knew his brother’s nature so he just gave him a sharp look and turned his attention to the TV again. Farzaan got up and went towards his room to change. Rains were not that liked by him. The wet atmosphere irritated him.

Just as he entered, he felt the presence of another being. He looked towards the window and was stunned to see Ruhi there. Ruhi was dancing in the rain as her clothes stuck to her body. She danced and laughed unaware that all of this was making someone hard to control himself.

He came forward and went towards her folding his shirt’s sleeves. As Ruhi was facing the garden, she couldn’t see him. He caught her from her waist and pulled her towards himself. Ruhi gasped and she looked behind to see the intruder and saw Farzaan standing there smirking. He tried to wriggle out of his grip. But he twirled her around as now she was facing him. He ran his fingers on her face.

“Let me go.” Ruhi said breathlessly as she pushed him.

“Please Ruhi for once let me feel this moment.” Farzan said and Ruhi didn’t know why she couldn’t deny. Farzaan looked Ruhi in the eye and he kept a hand on her waist and put her other hand in his hand. He started dancing softly as they drenched in the rain.

Tum mile

Dil khile

Aur jeene ko kya chahiye

Naa ho tu udaas

Tere paas paas mein rahun ga

Zindagi bhar

Saare sansaar ka pyar

Mene tujhi se paaya

Tum mile

Dil Khile

Aur jeene ko kya chahiye

Farzaan sang in her ears as he rubbed his nose along her neck. Ruhi unconsciously tilted her neck as Farzaan placed soft kisses there. Ruhi shuddered under his touch. Ruhi looked up and saw him staring her intently. His eyes softened as he looked at her. Just as his lips were about to touch hers, Ruhi gained her senses and pushed him back. Farzaan stumbled back and saw her standing there with anger in eyes.

“What do you think Farzaan you will do these cheap acts by telling me that I am married to you. I don’t believe you nor do I believe this relation. It is meaningless for me. Don’t you dare touch me with your lustful intentions.”

Farzaan’s eyes showed hurt as he stared at her. His mind couldn’t register her words. When in all this did, he make her so uncomfortable that she hated him this much. He knew it was new for her but he always thought of her comfort before anything.

“Now if you prove this relation still, I wouldn’t want to live with you. It is better for me to die.”
Ruhi said in a final tone. Farzaan’s nose flared with anger as he charged towards her and grabbed her face in his hands.

“Dare you utter another word; I swear I will destroy everything and you don’t want to awaken the beast inside me. Now other parents will decide everything. Baby girl, don’t stress yourself more.”

Farzaan said as he kissed her forehead and left the room. Ruhi was afraid after seeing his anger but inside her heart she was determined to finish everything. What she didn’t know was her heart would betray her in the future leaving her heartbroken.
****************************

Hola another update! Some rain scenes there 😉. I think Farzaan would be my newest crush nowadays. MICHELE MORRONE

 MICHELE MORRONE

He is so hot. *feels shy*. 🤗😌
Guys comment and vote and stay safe everyone ✨