5

Finally, the day had arrived when she was finally his. She was probably waiting for him sitting on the wedding bed, adorned with the finest jewelry and expensive bridal attire. Only the mere thought of her looking all ravishing made him to go and engulf her in a hug and tell her how precious she was for him but only one thing was stopping him that was her words.

"I can marry anyone but Farzaan. I will die before even getting married to him. I hate him why can't everyone see it?"

But despite her hatred and denial there she was sitting on his bed waiting for him. He gave a hurt smile as he thought about it. As he smoked, all the events of the past came rushing in his mind.

***************************************

She sat in the room waiting for him and making words about how she would tell him about her feelings. Sweat popped up on her forehead. She was anxiously waiting for him but he was not coming. As the clock struck 12, her nervousness turned into anger and worry. She knew he was angry but this much she didn't know. She got up from the bed and went towards the vanity table. She got rid of all her ornaments but still some pins were stuck in her dupatta. She tried to take them but but all in vain. She was already angry on Farzaan 's disappearance and the stuck pins were adding to it. Just then Farzaan came in the room. He was totally ignoring him and went towards the cupboard to take his clothes out. Ruhi's anger reached its limit on seeing his indifferent self.

"Suniye will you please come and help me with the pins if it doesn't hurt your ego at all." Ruhi said sarcastically. (Listen)

Farzaan turned around and saw her standing in front of the mirror with her hands at the back of the dupatta and face red with anger. Not wanting to have an argument with her he came forward and stood behind her. Ruhi dropped her arms down and looked at his handsome face from the mirror.

Farzaan was wearing a white button-down shirt with sleeves rolled. His glasses clad eyes were keenly trying to take the pins out. She was glancing at him time to time.

"All out." Farzaan said as he took the dupatta from her head and placed it on her shoulders. He was having a hard time trying to control himself from taking her right there. Just the thought of having the love of your life standing right there all for you was making him anxious. He stopped himself and took two steps back while keeping his gaze on the ground. Ruhi blushed on seeing his gaze on her but as he moved back, she looked up at him. He silently walked back to the cupboard and taking the clothes out went to the bathroom.

Ruhi was hurt but she knew it was for what she had done to him. She took out her clothes and went to the dressing room. She wiped her make-up, brushed her hair and changed into comfy clothes.

As she came out, she saw Farzaan standing in front of the mirror brushing his hair. She came towards him and stood by his side. She was continuously twitching her hands. Farzaan ignored her at first but then said,

"Ruhi if you want to say something say it or else just go to sleep. I don't have time for you. I have some work in the morning so I have to get up early."

Ruhi was embarrassed as she stood there and tears filled her eyes. She nodded and came towards the bed. She took the comforter and laid down silently. Farzaan saw her tears and felt that he was too harsh with her. He turned off the light and lit the night bulb up. He came and laid on his side but the jolting figure lying beside him was disturbing. He laid straight and stared at the ceiling. Minutes passed when he felt a soft figure hugging him and soaking his shirt up with the tears.

To say he was shocked was an understatement. He didn't expect it from Ruhi after what she had done to him.

"Farzaan please forgive me. I know I have broken your heart. I have broken your trust. Allah knows I was only saying those words because I was really unsure at that time about our relationship. From childhood till youth you have always been protective of me but in this protectiveness, you always stopped me from doing tings that I loved. I only wanted you to be aware of your behavior. I didn't hate you. I just didn't love you like you did. But now I know how you feel when the person you love doesn't love you like you do. If you want to leave me after this, you can but just don't divorce me. I can live with your name and you can take as much time as you want to forgive me. I will not stop you. Believe me or not but the moment you stepped out of this house; my heart stopped beating for me. It was beating for you all along till now. Mujhe yaqeen hai ke mujhe Ishq hai aap se ab yeh aap pe hai ke mujh pe kitna bharosa krein." (I believe that I am in love with you now it is upto you to believe it or not)

Farzaan was stunned as he bent down a little to see her face marred with tears. Not seeing any response from him, she cried even harder and tried to move back. As she moved back, her wrist was caught in his hand and in a swift motion she was under him.

"Ishq kiya hai tou itni asaani se tou nhi chorun ga. Jab aag dono taraf barabar lgi hai tou faida bhi tou uthayen."( I am in love with you I will not leave you this easily. When the fire is burning from both sides so we should take advantage of it)

Farzaan said. Ruhi was first shocked but as she overcame it, she huffed in annoyance. So, all along Farzaan was just trying to get a confession out of him. She pushed him back and stood up from the bed.

"So the ignorance and the drama was just to make me say that I love you. You are just something else." She crossed her arms on her chest and made an annoyed face. Farzaan smiled on her antics and came forward to hug her.

"You don't know how much I have suffered due to your words. I trued to hate you but I could not. This was my love for you since my childhood which brought me back to you. Your are my jaan and I will die without you." He said sincerely.

Ruhi smiled and placed a kiss on his chest.

"Thank you Farzaan for loving me unconditionally."

Ruhi said.

"Now my muh dikhayi." Ruhi said as she broke the hug and placed her palm before him.

"I have seen your face a thousand times so nothing for you." He gestured with his hands and laid down on the bed.

"Ok don't give it I am going to my room then." Ruhi smirked and went towards the door,

Farzaan stood up quickly and hugged her from behind.

"Don't talk about leaving me. I will die Ruhi." He said as he placed his head on her shoulder. He broke the hug and gave her a box. She opened the box and it contained a beautiful pendant. She was awestruck. He took it and made her wear around her neck. She smiled and put her arms around his neck and his arms were around her waist.

Farzaan leaned in asking permission with his eyes. Ruhi nodded shyly as Farzaan kissed her lovingly. The night witnessed their love that after all the hardships had thrived.

**************************************

A long update. Thank you, guys for the huge response. Your comments make my day. Do Follow,vote and comment. Stay safe everyone.

Thank you WattPak_2020 for the opportunity once again. ❤️