Leave And Take Your Basket With You!

I open the door but before I can speak, she does.

"Wow, you got a nice place, stranger!" She says as she happily skips through the door way. Well That was a sudden change of mood.

"Bye the way, I'm haru! And i kinda need food. I guess I just didn't bring enough for my lovely adventure." She sighs and shakes her head. Wait... she's not planning to eat me... right?!

"Well i don't have any food here! And I didn't say you can come in!" Maybe if I look intimidating she'll leave with her creepy basket.

"Aw. That stinks. I was like, super hungry. You sure you don't have food? Cause I can totally smell something." She starts looking trough my cabinets. Oh god she's ganna rob me!

"Just leave! I don't have food, and you can't eat me, so go away!

"Oh wow. Well I wasn't planning to eat you or anything..."
Oh.

"I mean, I only eat humans when I'm desperate."
I give a look of complete shock. Oh god she's going to eat me. I'm going to die.

"Hah, just kidding! Anyways~ I found some berries!~" she grabs a small bag full of blue berries out of one of the bottom cabinets.

"No! Listen, you can't take my food. Leave!"

"But, I cant leave! if I do, I might get lost again, Or attacked by some monster or something! I'm just scared, ya know? And when you opened your door....I thought someone was finally showing me the kindness I've needed all this time..."
She places the berries on the counter and looks down.

"I'm sorry... you can stay for a bit, if you want..." I kinda feel bad for being so skeptical of her at first.
She's just scared....

"Wow really? Yay! We're going to be like, best friends! And of course I'll head back to my village eventually, but I don't think it's very safe there right now... haha." She gives a slightly worried smile. There's that sudden change of mood again. I just really hope she doesn't rob me. She grabs the berries from the counter and tosses one her mouth.

"Wow these are really good. Anyway, where can I sleep?"
Right... I didn't think this through. I can't believe I'm letting this stranger walk around my house, giving them food, shelter! why?! And they even have a super creepy basket!

"Um, hellooo! Ya there, stranger?"

"Oh um, yeah..."

"Good. Oh hey, ya know I didn't get your name!"

"It's..."
Don't give her your name.
She's probably a murderer for crying out loud!
So stop thinking about it.
Don't you do it.
Stop it-

"It's Tori."
You had one job Tori, ONE JOB-

"Tori. That's a cute name!"

"Thanks..."

"Anyways, I kinda need somewhere to sleep."

"Well I only have one bedroom..."
So where can she sleep...?

"I could sleep on the couch."
Where to sleep...

"Or we could sleep together if you prefer that! I think that would be way more comfy!"
Where could this person sleep...

"Or we could get a extra mattress or something!"
I just can't think of anything at all...

"Oh wait, I know where you can sleep."
I head to my bedroom and grab a blanket and a pillow. Then I come back to the kitchen and place them on the floor.

"There you go."

"Oh... well thanks."
Huh. I thought she would be a little more grateful.

Beep BooP. I don't know how to end this. So I'm ending it here, yey.
Ok well haru is precious.
Ok bye. ;w;