𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪'𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

I heard my older cousin Alicia say, "Aye lil cuz" and I groaned and rolled over away from her. I honestly don't feel like getting up today.

"Smiley, wake up bro," she said more calmly, almost too calmly to be honest. I know I shouldn't keep pushing her buttons, but I'm sleeping and she knows how I am.

"Nooo, let me sleep," I groaned, shoving my head into a pillow dramatically.

"Bruh, if you don't get your ass the fuck up right now!!" I quickly pulled off the covers and stood up, stumbling a bit. I looked over to see Alicia standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. I also peeped her duffel bag on the floor next to her foot. She must be on the way to work. She strips and bartends at this club called Glaze on weekdays.

"TeTe told me to come get you up for school. Go ahead and get dressed. I gotta go love you, "she said, picking up her diamond-studded bag.

I just finished putting on my clothes. Any second now, Ruby's gonna text me when he's outside so we can walk to school. I walked over to my kitchen to get the two muffins my mom left out for me. She works at a bakery in Brentwood, so every morning she leaves out two freshly baked muffins. They're usually for me and whoever I decide to walk with.

I was about to put them in my bag when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and opened the text message from Ruby.

Ruby💅🏼💕- Hey mami I need a favor

I shook my head and responded

Me - Okay whats up

Ruby💅🏼💕- Soo Monse cant go pick cesar up to  walk so she asked me but I can't do it cause I have an early dentist appointment

Me- Soo why cant Jamal do it

Ruby💅🏼💕- Hes scared shitless by the Santos plus who really wants to walk with Jamal. Can you please just do it

Me - Fine I'll do it

To be honest, I don't know why I agreed to pick up Cesar. I'm not scared of the Santos or anything. I just like avoiding them no matter what. But lemme go do this shit right quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked up the driveway, I could feel eyes on me burning through my skin, silently eyeing me. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable, but I didn't feel like I was in danger. Maybe because Spooky was there. He's Cesar's older brother and the leader of the Los Santos. I know I probably should be scared of him like my friends are, but I actually find him interesting and really attractive.

I sighed softly under my breath as I made my way over to the serious looking man. He was sitting on the front steps rolling a blunt. One thing I'll never understand is how people can smoke this early in the morning.

"Hey uh, is Cesar ready?"

Spooky looked me up and down with a piercing gaze before responding. He's naturally intimidating; he doesn't even have to try. His gaze is usually enough to make anyone fear for their lives.

"Shit, I don't know," he shrugged, going back to his blunt.

"Well, I guess I'll wait here with you." I sat down next to him and pulled out my phone so I could text Cesar again.

"Aye, I didn't know Lil Spooky liked big bitches," I heard one of the guys say. I didn't flinch or even react to what the guy said. Usually I would have, but my mind is on other things right now. I looked over at Spooky and saw him with his jaw clenched.

"Aye '2', cut that shit out, fool, or we're gonna have a problem." His naturally strong voice boomed without even trying.

I shook my head and went back to my phone. I quickly sent Cesar a text explaining that I was getting impatient. As I was typing, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Spooky standing at the door.

"Come on, you can come wait in the house." I nodded and followed him inside.

I'm happy he offered me to come in because I don't think my anxiety can handle being out there. As soon as we closed the door, I heard Cesar yell from what I'm assuming was his bathroom.

"I'm almost ready. Don't leave!! "

I just laughed and sat down on their couch. I pulled out my phone again. All of a sudden, I felt the couch dip in front of me. I looked over to see Spooky sitting awfully close to me on the couch.

"So you're one of my brothers' friends, right?" he asked. It was more of a statement than a question.

I nodded in response and looked back down at my phone.

Use your damn words, I don't like that nodding shit. He sounded annoyed. Maybe I should apologize. I don't want to make him mad.

"Uh yeah", a small smirk tugged at his lips as I responded. He looked like he was about to speak again, but his stomach groaned loudly.

"Uh, if you're hungry, I have some muffins. They're homemade, "I offered, grabbing my bag and unzipping the pocket.

"Nah but thank-" I cut him off by handing him one of the still warm, blubbery muffins with chocolate pieces.

"Just eat it, it's really good, plus I don't want you to be hungry." I smiled at him as he took a bite. I swear I heard this man moan or some shit.

I was about to say something when Cesar ran out into the living room with his bag and stuff.

"Hey Violet, sorry for taking so long. "I know we're late, but, hey, did you give him the muffin? "Cesar pouted, walking towards the door. I laughed a little as I got up and walked over to him.

"Yeah, but you can have some of the cake my mom made yesterday, on the way home." He smiled and pulled out his phone to check the time.

"Oh shit, we gotta go. We only have 25 minutes to make it on time and it's a 30 minute walk."

"I can drive y'all" Spooky hopped up from his spot on the couch. I looked over at Cesar and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're currently sitting in Spooky's car right now. I decided to sit in the back while Cesar sat in the front. I could feel a set of eyes on me the whole time. I want to say I'm uncomfortable, but I can't. I honestly don't know how to feel.

As we pulled up in front of the school, Cesar dapped his brother before running in. I went to pull the handle but he locked it.

"Umm" I said, pointing to the door handle.

"I know, I just wanted your phone number... in case you ever needed a ride or something."

I almost nodded, but I remembered he doesn't like that.

"Sure," I said as I grabbed his phone and dialed my number."Smiley☺️✨"

He smirked at the phone and unlocked the door. I got out of the car before he drove off, he said.

"Be safe, Princesa"