𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

"Wait, so you're telling me that you and Oscar, aka Spooky the Santos gang leader, are together?" Monse asked with wide eyes as she ate one of the cookies we baked earlier.

"Yes Monse, for the 10th time. I'm not joking with you." Her surprised expression turned into a small smile.

"I honestly can see it but I'm still trying to figure out when this happened." I laughed at her expression.

"A little over a month ago" She nodded and grabbed another chocolate chip cookie.

"Does Cesar know?" I cringed thinking about Cesar's reaction earlier.

"Uh yeah, he knows. Oscar kinda told everyone today."

"Who exactly is everyone?" Monse asked with one raised eyebrow.

"The whole gang, or at least the members that were there, so I guess after today we're officially together. He said he still has to 'claim' me, whatever that means." Monse threw her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"You know that means you're going to fuck, right?"Excuse me, but what...

"Uhh, my virgin ass isn't ready for all that. Shit, I don't even like seeing my own body naked, so why would I want someone else to? " Monse laughed as her phone dinged. She grabbed it and rolled her eyes. She quickly typed out a message and sighed as she put her phone back down.

"Cesar is coming over for a little bit. He won't stay, I promise. He just wants to talk about some stuff." I nodded I honestly don't wanna see Cesar right now. His reaction to me and Oscar honestly hurt my feelings. He was alright in front of his brother, but later when I went inside to use the bathroom. He cornered me. He literally got mad at me for dating Oscar for no reason at all. But get this: he looked like he was going to kiss me but stopped himself.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜.

I was tired of sitting outside, so I decided to go into the house. I got up off of Oscar's lap and walked in. I headed towards the bathroom, but before I could get there, I felt my arm being pulled somewhere else. I looked up and saw we were in Caesar's room and he was standing over me.

"Bro, what the fuck Cesar? You scared the shit out of me!" He removed his hand and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm sorry Violet. Did I hurt you?" He said referring to my wrist. He's one of the only people who regularly calls me by my real name. Everyone else calls me Smiley because it "suits me better".

"I'm fine. Why did you pull me in here?" He looked conflicted, like he was trying to hold back on saying something bad, but he just couldn't, so he blurted it out anyway.

"Why are you dating Oscar?" As soon as he said that, he looked like he wanted to take it back.

"I mean, how did this happen?"

"Look, I just got a chance to get to know him and I liked who he was. Plus, aren't you the one who kept telling our group that he was a good guy? " He sighed and shook his head. He was still hovering over me, just not as close as he was before.

"It's just that I-I" He grabbed my face and leaned in for a kiss, but he stopped himself. I pushed him away and went back outside feeling confused.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣

       ~~~~~~~~

𝟙𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

We heard a knock on the door. Monse quickly got up and ran out of the room. I sighed and rubbed my temples, hoping he would forget and act normally. My phone dinged in my hand. I looked down to see a text from Monse.

Monse🍯✨- Hey we'll be in the living room brb in 15 maybe 30😏

I laughed to myself as I looked down at the emoji she sent. I already knew what that meant. I might as well go to sleep or something. I got up and closed the door before laying back down on the bed.

~~~~~~~

ℂ𝕖𝕤𝕒𝕣
ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪
ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

I originally went over to Monse's to apologize to Violet, but I got a little'sidetracked' if you know what I mean.

To be honest, I don't know what came over me when I talked to Smiley yesterday. I hate that I was so forceful towards her. I'm not usually like that, but when I saw her with Oscar, I didn't know what to think.I love Monse, don't get me wrong, but there's something about Violet that I like. I know I messed up yesterday, though I almost kissed her. I'm just happy it didn't happen. I don't want to have to explain to Oscar how I kissed his lady before he could even 'claim" her.

I was laying in my bed looking up at the ceiling with my hands behind my head.

"Aye mijo." I looked over to see Spooky standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm about to head out." I just nodded and looked back up at my ceiling, counting the cracks.

"You alright? You're quiet today. " Oscar walked over to my bed. I sat up and looked at him. He was holding a big bag full of random stuff, probably for Violet.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot going on right now." His face scrunched up in confusion. One thing I can always count on is Oscars listening skills. Even though he dosent always have a lot of time, he'll still sit down and talk to me if I need it.

"Whats wrong?" I almost slipped up and told him about the Smilely situation. I made up something to say to him.

"Just some issues with Monse. We got into an argument last night and you know how she is." He laughed and slapped my shoulder. I faked a laugh.

"Hang in there mijo"

"Will do"

He left the room and I sat back against the wall behind my bed, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

I need to get this girl off my mind.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I dug it out and looked down at the caller ID. Perfect.

Monse👁👄👁 Is calling.......