ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

After I got that text from Cesar i decided to hear him out so I texted him back.

Me- Alright I'll be at my house

Cesar🪐💫- Okay thank you I'll be there in 15

Cesar🪐💫- I'm at a meeting right now

I sighed and got up off the couch I hope he dosent tell Spooky. Even though I'm not scared of him I know how scary he can be. Monse and Ruby who were having a conversation both gave me confused looks. I realized my usual smiling face wasn't on so I quickly gave them a bright smile.

"Sorry y'all I gotta go Latto needs me at the house." Ruby waved and Monse gave me the peace sign. I sighed as I walked out the front door.

𝟙𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I was sitting on the couch eating a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Watching the real housewives of Atlanta. When a loud knock on the door made me jump up. I got up and answered the door  i saw Cesar standing there looking nervous.

"Hey Cesar" I moved out the way so he could come in.

"Hey Violet"  I closed the door and plopped down on the couch and paused my show.  He came and sat down next to me.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

"Look I just wanna say I'm so sorry about the other day. Whatever and... whoever you decide to do is your business, I didn't mean to be so rude. And about the kiss-." Cesar was talking so fast I was trying to keep up I could barely understand. So I cut him off.

"Cesar it's all good I know you care about me. Don't stress over it I know you were only looking out for me." I gave him a wide smile his nervous expression softened and turned into a small smile.

"I wasn't finished I get that you're with Oscar but I really like-." Before Cesar could finish the door opened and Latto and her friend Diamond came in laughing at something.

"What's good lil cuz . Hey Cesar" Latto said slightly slurring I know shes probably tipsy as hell. I guess that means I'm staying with Spooky tonight.

"Hey Latto" Me and Cesar said at the same time .

"Alright so me and D about to roll up y'all can stay if you want."  We declined her offer and went outside for some fresh air . We sat down next to each other on my front porch.

"So what did you wanna say?" I asked playing with my long black acrylic nails it's a really bad habit of mine.

"Uh i was also gonna ask you could you uh help me with a promposal for Monse i know she's waiting on one. You know I'm not good at that kinda stuff." He laughed running his fingers through his hair.

"Sure you already know I'm always down to help." I laughed and hugged him he stiffened for a second but he quickly hugged me back. While I hugged Cesar I happened to see a familiar car zooming past. After a second I realized who it was. Oh shit that was spooky

~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to stay over Oscar's house tonight since Latto decided to have more friends over. She knows I don't really like them like that. So she offered to move it somewhere else but I told her it was fine and that I would just leave.

After Cesar left and went to Monse's house. I called Oscar to come pick me up since it's dark out and he doesn't let me walk in the dark. He sounded weird as hell over the phone. I'm hoping he didn't see me and Cesar hugging earlier. I know that we were friends before and all that stuff but I still don't want him to get the wrong idea. Oscar has some deep trust issues from some of the girls from his past and I don't wanna hurt him or anything.

My phone dinged I looked down and saw a message from him.

SpookyScarySkeletons❤️🥺- I'm outside

I sighed as I  stuffed my phone in my back pocket and grabbed the duffle bag I packed. I walked out of my room and was immediately hit with the smell of weed and liquor. Latto and her friends were on the couch smoking and talking about some show. I waved as I quickly walked past them and left.

I got into the waiting car and threw my bag in the backseat I could feel Oscars eyes on me.

"Hey baby" I sat back in my seat watching him as he pulled out the driveway.

"Hey princesesa" He kept his eyes  on the road as we drove down the street. I was kinda pissed that he didn't give me a kiss. So as soon as we pulled up to his house I pulled him into a kiss. He was taken off guard at first but he quickly recovered. Our tongues fought for dominance until I eventually let him win.
When we both pulled away he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why you do that princesesa?" He asked as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Hmm I just felt like it. Is that problem with you?" I asked teasingly biting my bottom lip.

"Mmm no but it seems like someone's getting a little sassy I might have to deal with that." He looked me up and down with a smirk before moving his hand. I pouted from the loss of of contact.

"Don't look at me like that princessa I'll deal with you soon come on I'm hungry and I wanna lay down."

I rolled my eyes as I opened the car door. I know if I pretend to have an attitude it'll fuck with him. 

Spooky said nothing as he opened his door and got out but his face said a thousand words. He looked at me with this look that basically said 'keep playing with me and see what happens.' I just smiled to myself proudly as I followed him up the path.