𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠
𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕤 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

"Unt unt never that," I said, laughing with Smiley, just as I said that my phone started to buzz. I pulled it out of my pocket. As I stared down at the caller ID. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

It was my mama. She never calls me unless it's for money or to stir up drama and mess. I held up one finger to signal I was stepping out and walked out into the living room.

I hesitantly slid the icon across the screen and answered.

"Wassup mam-" I was cut off by her loud ass voice.

"ALYSSA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DUMBASS SISTER DID?!" Oh shit, I wonder what Lani did. She is usually the good twin, while Lucas is usually the one who stays in some shit.

"Ma, what did she do?"

"THIS LITTLE GIRL HAD SOME RANDOM NIGGA IN MY HOUSE!!" Hold up, that doesn't sound like the Lani I know, but imma listen. Plus, Lucas has had COUNTLESS girls in her house, so why is she overreacting all of a sudden?

"Ight ma, what does this have to do with me? You could have texted me. Isn't it like 12 over there right now? " I asked, yawning, "I'm getting irritated. I hate being called about bullshit.

" I was going to tell you if your disrespectful ass would let me get there. Since I'm going to visit your grandma in a little bit, and summer is almost here. The twins are coming to stay with y'all."  Bruhh, she does know this isn't my house, right?

"Excuse me? Did you talk to TeTe about this? "

I heard my mom scoff on the other end of the line, I just rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples. I need to get high or something. I wonder if it's too late to link up with Bae.

"Yes, I talked to your Tia. She said, "Okay, since it's just you and Violet there." They're coming point blank period, so be ready in a few weeks."

"Ight bye." I hung up the phone and rubbed my temples. I'm definitely going to call Lani about this in the morning.

I got up and walked back into the room. Smiley was sitting on her phone. I guess she felt that I was there, so she looked up.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" I shook my head and sat down next to her.

"My OG"

"What was she talking about?"

"The twins are coming down here for the summer."

Her whole vibe changed I can tell something's wrong. She just started playing with her fingers. I know Smiley does that when she's nervous about something. I yawned and pushed myself out of bed; I'm exhausted.I've got to get some sleep.

"I'd better get some rest, you've got school tomorrow, goodnight, lil girl."

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

As I locked up the front door of the house, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I already knew who it was. I turned around to see my baby Vee. I smiled and quickly picked up my duffle bag and walked over to his car. I got in and threw my bag in the backseat.

"Hola mi amor"

I bit my lip and smiled, "Hey baby"

So basically, long story short, this is my "boyfriend", but not really. Y'all get what I mean? I don't really do relationships and shit. But he's different for some reason and I genuinely like him. We've been talking for some months now. He wants me to be his girl, but I'm still figuring stuff out. He doesn't care about all that, though he still treats me like I'm his for real.

I stared out the window as we drove to the club. I could feel Vee's eyes on me. I knew he probably wanted to ask what was wrong. Honestly, it's a whole lot of shit on my mind right now.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna take care of 3 kids for the summer. I mean, with Smiley, it's easy because she's independent and knows her way around. My brother and sister are different, though. Lucas is independent to a point, but he stays in trouble because he's always doing something. Lani, on the other hand, tries to be independent, but she isn't that good at it. She's the "good twin" and doesn't really like to be in the mix, so she stays to herself.

The sound of the brakes pulled me out of my thoughts. I sighed and   looked out the window expecting to see "Glaze." Instead, I saw a McDonald's drive through.

Before you say anything, I wanted to get you breakfast before I dropped you off. I know you're always forgetting to eat." I playfully rolled my eyes. He really does pay attention.  He's right. I do forget to eat, mostly because it's not that important to me. We ordered our food and drove across the street to the club.

"Alright, what time do I pick you up tonight?" Vee asked as I got out the car.

"You know, I know you don't like being out that late. So I'll  catch an Uber or something back home tonight."  I was about to close the door but he reached over and held it open.

"Nah, IM picking you up. Fuck that Uber, what time? " I could tell he was serious. I bit my lip and told him what time it was. He kissed me goodbye and sped away.