chapter 22

in the morning when i woke up i was still a little bit uneasy about the whole situation yesterday at the beach. yes, of course it was scary for me.. but I'm more worried about the boys getting hurt. they have no idea what Jackson is capable of. like if Jackson really wanted to, he could have them in the hospital.

when it was around 9:30 i decided to get out of bed before i was the one being woken up. i slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to see jaden sitting there drinking his coffee. i guess hes the only one awake right now. 

"mornin.." i said as i opened the refrigerator looking for something to eat or drink.. i havent been eating a lot lately. "Hey you sure your ok..? you just seem a little off." Jaden said setting his coffee down. I shrugged my shoulders and said "i guess. its just scary. like i dont want you and josh getting hurt for trying to fix my problems. trust me.. he could hurt you guys badly.. its happened to me before."

jaden did a half smile and said "dont worry about us. all you should worry about is your music for playlist. you have to figure out seven songs to sing.. one per day." i smiled and said "nice try changing the subject jay. but seriously.. why the fuck am i singing." jaden smiled and said "well your singing went big after josh posted it one snapchat and they want you to sing there since everyone loved it." I smiled and noticed a couple other people coming into the kitchen now.

Josh, Charli, Anthony, and avani came in with smiles. what are they doing.. i dont like it. "whats with the smiles..?" me and jaden asked at the same time. charli laughed and whispered "Griff and Dixie are the last two so we can wake them up. lets figure something out." Josh came up behind me and put his arms hanging around my shoulder and his head onto my shoulder. 

he kissed my cheek and said "mornin princess." i smiled and said "good morning you big baby." josh laughed and said to everyone "ok so, heres the plan. everyone grab a pot or pan and a spoon, then go into their room and bang on it loudly." we all giggled and i said "do you hear yourself.. this is the best idea ive heard you come up with!" Josh smiled and shook his head, then we all grabbed what we needed.

once we got the things we all tip toed into their room and started hitting the pots and pans. griff woke up first and looked at all of us laughing. after, dixie woke up really confused. charli explained it to her and she did not look too satisfied. they both got up and we all went to the living room to decide what to do today.

jaden then said "how about we all go to Dave and busters.. its fun, theres awesome games, and a lot of people dont know about the one around here." we all agreed and went to our rooms to change into some fresh clothes.

i put my hair up into a cute messy ponytail and put on a red tie dye tshirt with some blue ripped jeans and my white slip on vans. once i slipped my shoes on my bedroom door opened and Josh came in, closing the door behind him.  I smiled at him and said :what brings you here mister richards?" Josh smiled and said "i need a kiss. and a hug, i barely got one today."

i smiled and just jumped into his arms hugging him, and pecking him on the lips. josh smiled and held onto me while kissing me back. we stayed like that for about a minute then decide to go out to the living room to everyone else so we can leave.

*skip to when you get there*

when we got to the dave and busters it was awesome. there were loads of games everywhere, a food court, and a prize room. we all bought our power charge cards and went to play some games. i stuck with josh the whole time just in case you know who shows up.

"how about we do the dance game, we could use practice." josh said while laughing. I smiled and said "only if i get cuddles later." josh smiled and said "well of course. now come on." i laughed and we both ran towards the game. we put our power cards into the game and started. 

we were playing the game for a while because people started to gather around. i was confused till i remembered we are tiktok famous and they're probably fans. after about five minutes me and josh finished and took some pictures with the fans.

we met up with the others to go to the food court and get some food. we sat at a huge table and ate our food. i got an order of chicken tenders and french fries. so did basically everyone else.

after a couple of hours, we decided to redeem our game points to get a prize. somehow, josh got a lot o points. i was pretty shocked actually. "pick something out." josh said to me with a smile. i smiled and picked out a huge teddy bear and josh used his points to get it for me. i smiled and said "ok your turn. go pick." josh laughed and said "nope, you get yourself something." i smiled and just saved my card for next time we come back.

when we got to the car everyone looked at me holding the giant teddy bear. charli laughed and said "what the fuck is this nik." i smiled and said "josh let me get it. now everyone in so i can just stuff this into the car ontop of everyone." Everybody laughed and we all piled into the car and went home.

when we walked in i ran to my room and put my teddy bear down on my bed. josh followed me and said "ok let me take your picture with that bear.. its definately taller than you." i laughed and josh took a couple of pictures then i decided to get changed for bed. i threw on some black shorts and a pink tshirt, keeping my hair up since it was hot.

i laid down in my bed and josh laid next to me pulling me into his arms. i smiled and kissed his cheek, then fell asleep.