Chapter 59

~joshs pov~
I left Nicole in her room so she could rest. I'm not too worried about her not feeling well because it's normal when your pregnant.. I think. I hope.

"Hey is Nik ok?" Jaden asked as I came back to the living room. I nodded "yeah, she wasn't feeling too well. She's taking a nap." Jaden laughed and said "damn that girl loves to sleep." I laughed too and bent down, picking up the remainder of the glass.

By the time we finished, it was 5:30 meaning we should probably eat some dinner. "So what's everyone thinking for food?" Dixie asked. Honestly, I don't think anyone really cared what we ate. Everyone here just loves food.

"Can we just Uber a whole bunch of things here? I don't feel like going out." I suggested while looking for approval. Everyone agreed so I ran upstairs real quick to Nicole to see what she wanted.

I walked into her room and saw she was sound asleep in bed still. I sat next to her and she lifted her head up slightly and said "h-huh?" I giggled and kissed her forehead.

"Want anything to eat? We are ordering stuff from a bunch of places since no one could decide." I asked while looking down to her sleepy face.

"Um.. can I get some nuggets from chick fil a?" She said while sitting up. I nodded and said "ok, wanna come down with me? Or you chilling here?" She nodded, not really answering whether she was coming or not, so I lifted her up and carried her downstairs.

I sat on the couch with her on my lap and ordered the food on Uber eats. Everyone sat with us and we all talked, till the front door opened up.

"Are our baby sisters ok?!" Bryce said as he ran inside. Nicole's face lit up as she hopped up from my lap, running to her brothers while Charli followed her.

charli and Nicole hugged them as I walked over doing our handshake and saying "what are you two doing here? Miss me already?"

Tayler laughed and said "very funny, but no.  We wanted to make sure you guys are ok.. and we brought someone to help make this news even better." Everyone looked confused as bryce ran out of the house.

Next thing we knew, a dog runs inside with bryce. "Baxter baby!" Nicole said while crouching down to pet him.

~Nicole's pov~
"Baxter baby!" I said as Baxter ran in towards me. A confused look grew on my face quickly though. "Wait, what news..? What did you two do now." I said while looking at my brothers.

"Well.. remember you saying you missed us a lot and wanted us to come here..? Well, we bought a house down here and we are moving!" Tayler said with a smile.

I smiled huge and jumped into Taylers arms, hugging him. Bryce joined in too. "Aww! Family love!" Jaden said while laughing. I giggled and said "oh whatever, this is awesome and you all know it." They all nodded agreeing.

"So when are you guys officially here?" I asked. Bryce smiled and said "today actually, you really didn't notice all the boxes when you all were in Texas?" I shook my head no and said "nope. Wait did you say today?! Where is the house?!" Tayler smiled and walked outside to the house across the street.

"Home sweet home!" He said while pointing to it. I smiled and said "no way. No fucking way. You moved across the street?!" Bryce nodded and said "yes ma'am." I was so happy that I had to throw up at this point.

I ran inside to the bathroom, threw up quickly, then sat on the floor. I had no energy to get up right now.

The bathroom door opened and Tayler came in, sitting next to me. He put an arm around me and said "you feeling ok?" I nodded while laying my head on his shoulder.

"You know, if you ever don't feel well, you don't have to do anything.. they can last a day or two without doing anything and just hanging out. And you could always just hangout by me and bryce.. we aren't doing anything any time soon." Tayler said as he looked over to me.

I just nodded and said "it's not that I don't want to miss out.. it's that I feel bad not doing anything because I don't feel well. We all promised to do our part In Keeping the house neat and me being sick isn't helping that."

"Nicole lousie hall if there's one thing I know about these group of kids, it's that they care more about you being ok than you doing your part in house cleaning. So what, they have to do a little extra work, they just want you to keep it chill and not stress over things like that." Tayler said.

I smiled and said "thanks tay.. let's go back, the food is gonna be here soon." Tayler nodded and helped me up and walked back to the living room with me.

"Everything ok?" Josh asked while I sat down next to him. I nodded. "Yeah. All good." He nodded. "Foods here!" Griffin said while coming to the living room with a bunch of bags.

Everyone went to the kitchen and we all picked out whatever we ordered. Each place gave us a little extra food so we gave that to my brothers so they didn't have to leave yet.

We all ate our food just hanging out, then eventually my brothers left with Baxter and everyone else went to their rooms to go to sleep. I went with josh to his so we could cuddle.

I laid beside josh in his bed, cuddled up close next to him. His arms around me and my head on his chest. I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone when I decided, why not post an update.

"Hey josh..?" I asked looking up.

"Whats up?" He said.

"When should we tell them.. about the pregnancy?" I said looking down. I could tell josh was thinking.

"Whenever your ready, I'm ready." He said pretty confidently. I smiled and decided to just do it now.. to get it over with.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: from the moment we met I knew you were the one

@nicolehall: from the moment we met I knew you were the one. I know what your all gonna think of me after this but honestly, I don't care anymore. I haven't been very active on social media lately because about a month ago I found out something that was scary at first but will totally be worth it in the end. In a few months, i am gonna be carrying around a baby and becoming a responsible mother to it. If you don't support this, feel free to unfollow but don't send any hate please. I love you all and thanks for reading if you did.

Comments limited to certain users

@joshrichards: 🥰

@charlidamelio: you tell em, we all love you 🤍
^@nicolehall: I love you guys too🤍

@jadenhossler: boy or girl, I'm making it a rockstar.👀
^@nicolehall: and I will not be stopping you🙊
^@joshrichards: me neither🤠

@brycehall: I can't wait😁
^@taylerholder: me too 🤩

A/n: sorry Ik this chapter sucked.. mostly because it's all over the place. I have no idea what I want to do next so comment some ideas to help me out :)